This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 39 - Week of Sept 23, 2012 - 9

Topic » ROUND 39 - Week of Sept 23,..

4269 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
SUDDENLY, A DOUBLE ELIMINATION!
AND THEN, SINGLE DIGITS!
Mjpj got his post in 23 minutes late and PizPaz didn't post at all, so they both drop out. With that, and after over eight and a half months of blood, sweat, and tears, we find ourselves down to the top nine!

CAST:
01Gohan
Bryce333
michael222
Natepresnell
nbkiller
Pedlick44
realitynerd
ShazamMcAmazing
Snowgirl57

Colors:
ORANGE - 1
BLUE - 1
PURPLE - 1
RED - 1
BLACK - 3
GOLD - 1
BLOOD - 1

You should all know the rules by now! I honestly thought that we'd stall at 12 and then I thought we'd stall at 11.. but apparently, even after spending the greater part of a year posting in this game every single week, it's still possible to let it slip the mind! Will that happen to anyone this week? Time will tell!

(Oh, and if at a certain point, everybody remaining in the game forgets to post -- be it both of the final two, all nine this round, etc. -- then there's a tie for 2nd place, 9th place, etc., and nobody wins. So don't let that happen!)
4269 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Congratulations to all of you on making single-digits and the single row of the memory wall! It wasn't too long ago that people wanted to be shown on the memory wall at all, and now everyone left in the game takes up less than one full row. Congratulations to all of you.. but eventually, you'll all forget to post. Maybe not this week, maybe not this year, but eventually, everybody will forget.
4269 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
Omnomnom, I feel as if I have no life :s
4269 days ago
ShazamMcAmazing
I lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded. I think you stand under me if you don't understand me.

Congrats everyone on Top 10. :)
4268 days 23 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I really can't think of anything to say here. :)
4268 days 23 hours ago
Bryce333
My cast ranking on Phillipinnes:

18. Jeff
17. Pete
16. Katie
15. Carter
14. Abi-Maria
13. Artis
12. Penner
11. Russell
10. Zane
9. Angie
8. Skupin
7. Malcolm
6. Roxy
5. Dana
4. Dawson
3. RC
2. Lisa
1. Denise

The only people I really dislike are 18 and 17. 16-14 I don't care about, I like 13-11, I love 10-5, and I adore 4-3.

I got spoiled on who makes the final three, which is a HUGE bummer, but just based off of the premiere, I'm still really excited about the season. :) (And I'm not saying that because of who makes finals, I'm saying that because I loved the editing and almost all of the characters). I think its a great cast. ^_^
4268 days 20 hours ago
01Gohan
Ego Nutus Pugna Ad In Finis

Translation:

I Will Fight To The End
4268 days 19 hours ago
michael222
"you'll all forget to post. Maybe not this week, maybe not this year, but eventually, everybody will forget"
That includes you too zim lol
4268 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Wow, I forget to check this after church and I'm nearly the last one to post. But I'm not going to be forgetting since I check my groups I'm in obsessively.
4267 days 17 hours ago
realitynerd
Final 9!!!  I hope this game actually lasts a full year :3
4265 days 21 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Only Pedlick is left! Will Tengaged's crash have thrown off his schedule and made him forget??
4264 days 21 hours ago
Pedlick44
Almost forgot, lol. Last to post this week, better step it up!

...Or maybe not drop my phone in the puddles next time...
4264 days 18 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Everyone stays in. You may post freely.

open group

The World's Longest Group Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!