This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

cast roles

Topic » cast roles

5333 days 12 hours ago
lozeroflove
MAIN

Sassy- the popular beautiful cheerleader who works at the towns magizene! she has been chosen as 4 the prom queen court and is bff's with curls and Nick

Nick- the hot college football player. He might have graduated but Landview  high  wouldnt let him go! He has become a councilor and is dating Britt!He is best buds with soccer and they r very c competitive!

Soccer- Nicks best buddy since 1st grade. they do everything together.He is the basketball coach for the Land View Fighters! He graduated with Nick at the top of their class and Nick has never  forgotten!

Britt- Nicks (lozero)girl friend. they met when she was a freshmen and he was a sophomore! they have dateed for 4 years now. soccer iis jealous coz he is secretly in love with her! she is the cpatain of the girls basketball team!

Mork- Nicks other best buddy. they met in 9th grade and they worked together at starbucks for 2 years! After Nick quit Mork left as well! now mork works as a medical technician.

Curls- the one and only girl u dont wanna mess with! She is a Bitch in the making! every guy thinks shes hot buut comes in 2nd to Sassy and she will do anything to win prom queen!

Joey- the head of Land views Angels the swim team! He is up for prom king along with winner, kenny, and whip! He is super jealous of Nate for dateing Sassy!

Nate- Sassys boyfriend! They r inseparable!He works for the drama department as stage hand! He swore that if anyone tried to touch Sassy he would kill them!!!!!!! He also is The up for prom king!!

Kenny- the hottest guy at the school! Everyone wants him and will do anything for him! He is Nicks assistant! He is also the quarter back of the land view fighters!

Whip- Mr. popular! he can sing he can dance and play guitar! every girl wants him!!!!! he also works in the front office and at the clothing store in town called Harpers!

Joey- Mr. know it all! everyone loves him but is he truley a  brain! everyone thinks he is sleeping with the principal Mrs.Jorden to get the grades!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah- the principal at Land View high!!! Rumors circulate through the town about the grade thing! she is also got a secret about being a stripper when she was in college and hates to be reminded of it!!

Marria - the spanish genious!!!!!! she tutors everone and is  valedictorian of the class!!! She used to be Nicks assistant until she got cought sneaking through files!!! now she is known as the snooper and if u wanna know anything shes the one to go to!!

winner- His name is  Jasper but coz he wins everything he got the name Winner!!!! everone hates him for it but  got the hot girl curls in the end!!!!! He is best buds with Nick and marria!
5333 days 12 hours ago
lozeroflove
Becca Jo- she is the southern bell! she transfered to Landview when her dad died and her mom started dating Nicks dad!!!! The parents r about to get married but Becca doesnt like the thought of her older step brother working at her school and dating her bff britt! She is in 10th grade!!
5333 days 12 hours ago
lozeroflove
Kid- the only junior to  go to jail!!! she got arrested for a dui or dwi
and now she is known as a bitch and a crazy drunk!!! rumors circulate about her being a sex addict and she is dating Winner behind Curls back!!

Devan- Nicks Ex girl friend!  they r still friends but she wonders why she broke up with him!! She finds out later he is planning on proposing to Britt and she has a fear that if she doesnt stop it she will never be happy!! she is a senior!!!

Kajsa- the Bad girl! her and kid r best buds both got arrested and now she is in a correctional place now!!!!! kajsa is a sophmore with Becca aqnd threatned to hurt becca but Nick swore if they laid a hand on his lil sis they would all pay!!
5332 days 22 hours ago
MakeOrBreak
I never even applied for this..
5332 days 17 hours ago
MizzBrittany
I like my role but I'm a little confused, I'm dating Nick and he is not in high school....but I am? <3
5326 days 14 hours ago
lozeroflove
jessann- the real pretty popular girl from georgia. she knows who she can hurt and she knows who she wants

open group

One life to Live

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!