This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preliminary Match 8 - Scheuerman14 vs. CrazyOne

Topic » Preliminary Match 8 -..

5327 days 16 hours ago
Zeero
This is the final preliminary match! Good luck, Scheuerman and CrazyOne!

This weekend I am going to be at a place where I will not have computer access. I leave tomorrow (Saturday the 17th) morning and returning Sunday night. Because of this, this challenge is one that does not require me to be online to start, such as the "I PM you with questions, you PM me back" challenges.

I have written an advertisement for Tengaged! Unfortunately, it is not very good, so I need you guys to write one for me! Write a short little advertisement that talks about the awesomeness of Tengaged. It should include the names of all the types of games and some of Tengaged's cool features. (An image is not necessary, but it may get you a bonus point or two depending on how awesome the image looks.)

It will be graded on the following criterion:

Catchiness (Is it boring or is it fun to read?) (/4)
Spelling/grammar (/3)
Creativity (/3)

Scheuerman, CrazyOne, you have 24 hours from this post to post your advertisement. Even though I shall still be away in 24 hours, I will know if you snuck it into this topic late. No ad in 24 hours = automatic forfeit.

Good luck!
5327 days 14 hours ago
Scheuerman14
Should I post it here?
5327 days 14 hours ago
Scheuerman14
Hope I win this it took me a while lol.

Tengaged! The Reality Game Show Site! Play in four different types of games beginning with Castings. In Castings, battle against 19 others in competitions based on hit game shows like Deal or No Deal and Wheel of Fortune. In Rookies, you and nine other players compete for Head of Household and the covetted Golden Power of Veto. In Survivor, two tribes of ten face off against each other for food, water, and most importantly, immunity. When ten are left, a merge occurs and the remaining survivors go against another tribe. In the most prestige game, Stars, 16 Houseguests enter. Every day they for who they want nominated, the next day, the Tengaged public votes on the two highest vote-getters. Only three make it to the end and compete for the public's vote for victory. Bid on avatar designs made by fellow players. Compete and earn 10 different color levels and make it to the greatly desired Hall of Fame. Now take your first step into your incredible journey on Tengaged!
5327 days 14 hours ago
Zeero
Good job, Scheuerman! And CrazyOne, I wasn't very clear in the instructions, but please post your ad in this topic.
5326 days 21 hours ago
CrazyOne
Play Tengaged! The Web's First Online Reality Social Network!

Make friends, form alliances, and vote off your opponents in four fun reality games!

Start off in Casting. Compete in challenges like Deal or No Deal and Match Three to ensure your safety by staying off the nominations block! Otherwise, you better hope that your fellow players vote to save you!

In Rookies, based on Big Brother US, you can win Head of Household and choose two players to nominate for eviction. Forming good alliances is key to make sure that you stay in the House while your opponents are kicked out.

In Stars, based on Big Brother UK, your fate lies within the ENTIRE Tengaged community. Every day, they vote to evict one of the two players that has the most nominations. Remember to write up a good speech and campaign to sway the public vote.

In our newest game, Survivor, two tribes of ten players each face off against each other, competing for food, water, and immunity. The losing tribe will have to vote off one of their own members in Tribal Council. Outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow tribemates to make it to the merge, when your opponents become your tribemates and you must compete against a brand new tribe!

You can also make your avatar, start your own blog, and join Tengaged's Groups, which include games that are created and moderated by Tengaged's own users!
5325 days 16 hours ago
Scheuerman14
Can we have a ruling please?
5325 days 15 hours ago
Zeero
Scheuerman14:

Catchiness (2.5/4)
Spelling/grammar (2/3)
Creativity (2/3)

A somewhat-solid entry, but it just felt lacking in all areas.

Total: 6.5/10

CrazyOne

Catchiness (3/4)
Spelling/grammar (3/3)
Creativity (2/3)

A nice entry that provides detailed information about the community peppered with catchy vocabulary.

Total: 8/10

Therefore, the winner is CrazyOne! Congratulations, Crazy, you are a quarterfinalist.
5325 days 1 hour ago
CrazyOne
Yay! :D

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!