This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quarterfinal Match 1 - Francine vs. Mousie12434

Topic » Quarterfinal Match 1 -..

5329 days 16 hours ago
Zeero
Hello Francine, Mousie, welcome to your quarterfinal match! For one of you, this is your ticket to the Final Four and the semifinals! For the other, this is your last stop on the crazy train of The Tengaged Tournament.

So, let's get to the action!

This is one of those "PM me and I'll give you your information" challenges. What I shall send you are four very cryptic clues to select obscure Tengaged events.

An example:

"The number of games that Lexxu played before he placed in a placement that had two digits." Answer: 7.

The timer starts as soon as I PM you the questions. The timer ends when I receive all five correct answers. PM me even if you don't see that I'm online, as if I don't receive a PM from you in 24 hours, you forfeit the competition.

Good luck!
5328 days 14 hours ago
Zeero
Both competitors have completed the competition and this is how it all went down.

First off, the four questions are as follows (answers in brackets):

1. How many games did Jubbzy play before he placed outside the Top 10? Note: this does not include the game in which he placed 10th or worse. (20)

2. Phenomanimal once played a 10-post game. In that game, how many players were going to be eliminated but were saved by the veto? (2)

3. In game 9633, the 13th place contestant is currently hosting a popular game. What is it called? (The Tengaged Tournament)

4. The current top blogger, as in the blogger whose blog currently occupies the first top blog spot, is in the Hall of Fame. Divide the number of karma they have with their placement in the Hall of Fame. (When I wrote the questions, Emmaleigh was the top blogger and in 2nd place in the HoF, therefore the answer was 454.5. This was still current when Mousie did the question. When Francine did the competition, lonlee was the top blogger. lonlee is not in the Top 20 but she IS the 5th-most recent Stars winner, therefore Francine divided lonlee's karma by 25 which was an acceptable answer.)

Mousie did the competition first. I sent him the PM with the questions at 20:58:10 last night and after one wrong turn on question 3, received the right answers at 21:14:10, giving him a time of a solid sixteen minutes.

Francine did the competition just a few minutes ago. I sent her the PM with the questions at 18:15:14. Francine stumbled on question 2 twice and when she finally got it right, the time was 18:38:43, giving her a time of 23 minutes and 29 seconds.

Therefore, Mousie, you are a semi-finalist! Congratulations! Sorry Francine, but your time in The Tengaged Tournament is over. You did really well and put up a good fight.

Congrats again, Mousie! See you in the semis!
5328 days 14 hours ago
Francine
Haha congrats Mousie! I wasn't the first one out! It's been fun everyone!
5328 days 14 hours ago
Mousie12434
Good Job Francine and I hope to play a game with you in the near future!

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!