This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quarterfinal Match 2 - ibeDuncan vs. juantheactor

Topic » Quarterfinal Match 2 -..

5328 days 12 hours ago
Zeero
Hello Duncan and Juan,

Today’s challenge is all about dates. I am going to send you five events and you are going to tell me the dates that they occurred.

Example:

When Zeero bought yellow. Answer: October 14th 2009.

Once again, this is a "PM me and I'll give you your information" challenges. The timer starts as soon as I PM you the questions. The timer ends when I receive all of the correct answers. PM me even if you don't see that I'm online, as if I don't receive a PM from you in 24 hours, you forfeit the competition.

Good luck!
5328 days 11 hours ago
Zeero
I received the "online" PMs from ibeDuncan and juantheactor in the same minute, so I made the challenge a head-to-head! I gave them both the five events in the same PM and the two got to work immediately. The events are as follows, with the dates in brackets.

1. When krisbliss bought purple. (October 17th 2009)
2. When Jubbzy was announced Group Games Coordinator (November 29th 2008.)
3. When BioDork entered the Hall of Fame (June 27th 2009)
4. When Phenomanimal joined Survivor. (Sept. 4th 2009)
5. When Yoshitomi entered joined the Castings when she FIRST placed in 18th. (Dec 2nd 2008.)

juantheactor PMed me first and all of the answers he gave me were correct... however he didn't give me an answer to #2! The ibeDuncan PMed me, but three of the answers were wrong and the two correct ones were missing dates! Then, he PMed me again and all of his answers were right except for #2.

With both competitors on an even playing field, I awaited their final responses. Finally, I received a PM from one of the players with all of the correct answers. And that player and semifinalist is... ibeDuncan! Congratulations!

juan, well played. You had a great advantage over ibeDuncan early on into the match, but you just disappeared and went offline! Well, you know what they say: You snooze, you lose. ibeDuncan, you stayed wide awake and alert throughout the entire match. Congrats again and good luck in the semis.
5328 days 11 hours ago
ibeDuncan
yay sorry juan
5328 days 11 hours ago
Mousie12434
congrats duncan!

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!