This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quarterfinal Match 3 - superman11 vs. greenbeast

Topic » Quarterfinal Match 3 -..

5321 days 13 hours ago
Zeero
Hello superman, greenbeast,

I've noticed that both of you have played in a number of Tengaged games. This next challenge is perfect to you two seasoned Tengaged players.

You are to write a blog entry about your favorite and least favorite Tengaged games (NOT group games; the official ones, i.e. Castings and Rookies). It should include the following:

Game number.
Game type.
How well you placed.
Why it was your favorite/least favorite.

It will be graded on the following:

Content (/8)
Spelling and grammar (/4)
Creativity (/3)

You must post a link to your entry IN THIS TOPIC within 24 hours of this post. Failure to do so results in an automatic forfeit.

Good luck!
5319 days 17 hours ago
Zeero
superman11:

Content: 8/8
Spelling and grammar: 2.5/4 [A number of spelling errors can be found throughout the entry, including the entry title. Capitalization of the first word in a sentence should ALWAYS be done.]
Creativty: 2.5/3 [I enjoyed learning about your emotions during your least favorite game and I find it interesting how, even though you came in 5th during that game, you still feel remorse for your actions.]

Total: 13 points

greenbeast:

Content: 8/8
Spelling and grammar: 3/4 [A few errors were found (i.e. "havent made it pass 18th place yet"]
Creativity: 2/3 [It was all I had asked for but it didn't go the extra mile.]

Total: 13 points

Well, well, well, we have a tie. Therefore, we must do a tiebreaker.

Post in here a short little paragraph about why you deserve to go to the semifinals instead of your opponent. You have 24 hours from now to do so. If you don't do it, then you evidently don't deserve to go to the semifinals. If neither of you do it, then neither of you should go to the semis and I will pick one of the losing quarterfinalists to take your place.

Good luck... again!
5319 days 17 hours ago
superman11
WOW!!! Thats a shock! I knew it was goign to be a close race to get into the semis but a tie! I deserve to go to the semifinals becuase this is a great game and it can test everything about a person. Their speed, There acurcay and their spelling and grammer. ive played very hard and done everything to the best of my ability's. If you pick me to go the semis you wont regret it and im a great player and deserve to win the game.  Greenbeast is a grea competitor and it was a great battle. Good luck to you and wish you luck if you make it.
5319 days 17 hours ago
greenbeast
I thik I deserve to go to the semifinals more because I haven't won any group games yet. Everytime I join one it ets cancelled and this one is the only one so far that has continued. I really want to win and see if can make it all the way to the end. I hope you pick me. Good luck super:)
5319 days 17 hours ago
Zeero
Alright, this is it.

superman11: A nice, heartfelt plea that truly encapsulates your feelings about the game.

greenbeast: No matter how many times I read this, I can't help but feel that you're playing the pity card with the whole "never won a group game" thing. I felt the same thing in your entry.

All in all, the player that shall compete in the semifinals is...

superman11.

superman, you truly poured out your heart and you seem honest and hardworking. greenbeast, all I can feel is that things just happen to you that don't work out in your favor and you try to exploit it for all its worth.

So, congratulations, superman! greenbeast, you'll win a group game one of these days, don't worry. :)

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!