This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Semifinal Match 2 - superman11 vs. CrazyOne

Topic » Semifinal Match 2 - superman11..

5314 days 17 hours ago
Zeero
superman, Crazy, congratulations for making the semifinals. For one of you, this shall be an intense obstacle that you shall overcome. Sadly, for the other, it shall be your downfall.

I shall PM you with the names of 20 Tengaged participants. In the first blogs of eight of those 20 players shall be a comment by me that shall look like this:

THE TENGAGED TOURNAMENT
SEMIFINAL MATCH 2

(?)

However, instead of a question mark, there shall be a letter. You are to unscramble those seven letters to form a word.

Then, you are to PM me with the members whose blogs you found the letters in and what letter was found in which blog.

You are also to say what the final word is.

The timer will start when I PM you with the names and the timer will stop when you give me the information I asked for. The player with the fastest time will join ibeDuncan in the finals.

You have 24 hours to PM me to let me know to send you the PM. If I receive no such PM, then you are done. If you see that I am not on, PM me anyway.

Good luck!
5314 days 15 hours ago
Zeero
The challenge is done!

The list was as follows:

Lexxu
Randomize
Pinks
Jubbzy
Zeero
AHezze
Patrick319
DavidVegemite
FebruaryDavid
David       
kevmicester200076
tommyg
itspipez
ExtremeDork2009
Francine
superman11
CrazyOne
keegatack10
Sass21
MaryJones

The following member's first blogs and their corresponding letters are as follows:

kevmicester200076 - F
ExtremeDork2009) - I
FebruaryDavid - N
Sass21 - A
Patrick319- L
Jubbzy - I
Pinks - S
Francine - T

So yes, the word was finalist.

This is how it all played out.

I sent the list to superman11 at 19:06:59. However, he had the hardest time finding the L and the second I. After several pleas, I narrowed down the number of remaining names to ten (I took out the six he had already found and four false paths). He then quickly found the other two letters. When he PMed me with his final answers, the time was 20:24:05. It took him 1 hour, 17 minutes and 6 seconds.

Shortly before I got the final PM from superman, I got a notification from CrazyOne stating that he was ready. So, I sent him the list at 20:22:53. When I received a PM from him in response, it was 20:42:52. He had found all eight letters and got the hidden word. His total time: 19 minutes, 59 seconds.

Therefore, the winner of this match and the second finalist of The Tengaged Tournament is CrazyOne! Congratulations!

superman11, you did incredibly well. Be proud of yourself for making it as far as you did.

Congrats again, CrazyOne! See you in the finals!
5314 days 15 hours ago
superman11
congrats crazy you deserve it :)
5314 days 15 hours ago
CrazyOne
Awesome! :D

I didn't think I'd make it; I didn't realize it was a timed challenge when I PMed, and I was watching Total Drama Action.
5311 days 4 hours ago
CrazyOne
So when does the final start?

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!