This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE 3

Topic » INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE..

5270 days 7 hours ago
thesuperawesomehobo
To win individual immunity, this challenge must be completed by next Friday at 5pm(EASTERN ATLANTIC TIME)

You must make a blog about this game, and the final # of pts you get
on your blog, plus the number of comments you get from people, will be your final score! 

The rules are:
-you must tell that you are doing a reward challenge
-you must tell people what you think about the game
-post a link in your blog to this grop(not to this topic, to the main page)
-final # of pts at the end of the blog is your main score
-comments will be counted and added to your final score(i will only count comments from different people, so 2 or more comments from 1 person only count as 1)

The tribal council will follow, and the poll will close at 3pm(EASTERN ATLANTIC) the next day.  After that, another immunity challenge will follow.  There will be no reward challenges for the rest of the season due to lack of active players, small # of players, and no ideas.  If any of you have any ideas for reward challenges(such as games, and what prizes there will be) pm me, and i will think about them.
5265 days 4 hours ago
thesuperawesomehobo
bingo21 has won immunity!!!

His blog had 6 pts. and 1 comment so his final score was 7 pts.!

Tribal Council starts now and ends tomorrow at 3:00pm(eastern atlantic time)

Good luck survivors, and remember...the next 3 players to be evicted will be on the jury!!!

open group

Survivor: Extreme

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!