This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Patrick needs a sidekick: Challenge 13 [ I get by with a little help f

Topic » Patrick needs a sidekick:..

5266 days 6 hours ago
Patrick7893
Sidekicks.. it's getting down to the wire, one mistake could cost you your entire game.
This is where the fun begins (for me, at least.)
I'm having two close friends of mine, My top lad, bengalboy, and my gay friend, Uskyld, here to interview you guys.
They will each ask you ten questions, which you must reply to all ten.
They will send me your answers, and they will help me decide which one of you should go home.
The questions will be sent tonight, so make sure you respond.
Good luck.
5266 days 6 hours ago
Uskyld
1. Why should you be Patrick's sidekick?
2. If you quit the game right now, you can be MY personal side kick.  I'm a HOFer, Stars winner, and can boost you're popularity.  Take the offer now.
3. If an older woman, let's say a 30 year old mormon mother, tried to cyber with Patrik, to what extent would you go to stop this.
4. Post a number, any number.
5. Are you more of a jerk, a tool, or a follower?  you MUST pick 1.
6. When Patrick puts the sorting hat on you, which house will you be put in?
7. What is your opinion on Star Wars?
8. How good are you with keeping up and maintaining inside jokes?
9. Why do you want to be some 12 years old from Delaware's sidekick?
10. Describe your self using tengaged users. (Example - I have the mind of a BbDamian, the ass of an Emmaleigh, the wit of a BengalBoy, and the sweetness of an XL)
5266 days 6 hours ago
BengalBoy
Question 1: Decisions, decisions!
Patrick's mother has put lasagne and chocolate gateaux on the table. Patrick feels like eating a bit of both, lasagne for his main course and chocolate gateaux for pudding. However, he is in a confused state as to how much he should take. What portion would you cut off from each dish for him? (Measure in fractions, eg 1/4)

Question 2: A hard pill to swallow!
Patrick has just swallowed a paracetamol as he was getting a headache from the drama occurring in his latest online Big Brother game. However, the pill appears to have gone down the wrong hole and now he's choking. You need to act fast, but the problem is you have an erection and might feel a bit gay doing the heimlich manoeuver on him (if you're female pretend you have a strap-on on). How do you act?

Question 3: It's my life.
Patrick is having a tough time with his parents. They're encouraging him to be a doctor but he wants to achieve his dream of being a champion rower. They have given him a severe telling off and now he is upset, in his room, listening to "Hurt" by Johnny Cash. What advice would you give him, or how would you cheer him up?

Question 4: To fuck, or not to fuck?
Patrick is in a particularly intoxicated state and while you two are talking about John Bon Jovi records he becomes overexcited and comes on to you. He cups your breast (or pec) and tells you he wants to fuck you. How do you react to this?

Question 5: The wrong pants.
You knock on Patrick's door and ask him to come out. He says he'd love to hang out, but you notice he is wearing some particularly embarrassing "Dora the Explorer" print shorts. Do you let him embarrass himself, or suggest he changes them?

Question 6: Hole in the wall.
You walk in Patrick's room, ready to enjoy a heated session of multiplayer Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360. However, upon entering the room you notice Patrick is standing against the wall, and has his cock deep in a hole he drilled into it. He tells you he's been pulling for half an hour and hasn't been able to set it free, how do you help him?

Question 7: Eye colour.
What is your eye colour?

Question 8: Running away from nothing.
Patrick suggests you and him order in Chinese. However, you had Chinese two days ago, you wouldn't mind having it again but you would rather have a bit of a variety. Do you suggest a change, or let Patrick have his way?

Question 9: Stars in their eyes.
Patrick is getting into his latest Big Brother Stars Game. When you try to talk to him he responds snappily. He also seems to have become grumpy, easily angered and his sex drive is at an all time low. Do you walk out on him, or accept the changes for the week?

Question 10: Till death do us part.
Do you promise to be Patrick's friend through thick and thin? No matter what happens? No matter what your friends say? No matter what the world throws at you?
5266 days 6 hours ago
Patrick7893
Send the answers to your questions
1 to Uskyld
And 2 to Bengalboy!
5266 days 5 hours ago
MerPear
Doneeee >:]
5265 days 13 hours ago
Zacharyy
took me like 12 hours

open group

Patrick needs a sidekick!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!