This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Patrick needs a sidekick: Challenge 13 [Discussion and elimination]

Topic » Patrick needs a sidekick:..

5261 days 23 hours ago
Patrick7893
Sidekicks.. its the final four.
You guys have come such a long way, played through countless challenges, and now it has to end for someone.
Honestly, this challenge was really hard for me.. I couldnt decide.
I want to announce that TWO people will be getting eliminated tonight, not one. I am ready for the final two, and this is it.
This challenge had the obvious winner and obvious loser, but there were two people in the middle..
The winner of the challenge, was Zacharyy.
You were number two on Uskylds list, and number one on Bengalboys. Your in the final two, congratulations.
And now for the dead loser.. Lordlost. You have come so far, and then you just did horribly on the final challenge, and I think that there are just two people better then you. I'm sorry<3 I love you. Fly away.
That leaves Phenomanimal, and Merpear, one of you will be in the final two.
Merpear, you have been the most productive all season, yovue won the most challenges, I commend you.
Phenomanimal, you have really stepped it up the last few challenges, i'm really proud of you as well.
In the end.. I have decided.. Merpear, your in the finals with Zacharyy.
That means Matt, i'm sorry. Your the final person to Fly away. <3 I love you.
Merpear, Zacharyy, only one more challenge, one of you will be my sidekick. Goodnight sidekicks :]
5261 days 21 hours ago
MerPear
:O wd zach on finals :)
5261 days 15 hours ago
Zacharyy
you too merpear!

open group

Patrick needs a sidekick!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!