This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16: Challenge

Topic » Episode 16: Challenge

4832 days 12 hours ago
zachup
Hello final 4 and welcome to your final immunity challenge. This challenge will be different from all the others and will be challenging. I will be posting 12 different close up photos of different items. It will be your job to figure out what each photo is. The player that can guess the most items correctly wins this challenge, earns the final immunity, and is guaranteed a spot in the final tribal council. Good luck and I will see you all at the challenge start which is 8 PM EST.
4832 days 7 hours ago
Survivor8
here
4832 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
here
4832 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
here
4832 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
zach is not on atm
4832 days 7 hours ago
zachup
Sorry for the delay, I lost track of time while working on something for school. I will post the images now
4832 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
allright
4832 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
ok
4832 days 7 hours ago
TheRazz
we pm the answers to you?
4832 days 7 hours ago
zachup
Yep, I will post 12 pictures each with a number. You PM your guesses. I will accept close answers such as shoes for sneakers or sign for stop sign. But, if your guess is way off topic, I won't accept it such as television for computer.
4832 days 7 hours ago
unicornangel_32
ok
4832 days 7 hours ago
zachup
Ok, the pictures are all posted. Good luck =) Try to closely analyze everything that is in the close-up and don't make a quick guess. If you have no clue what you are looking at, make a guess and move on.

open group

Reality Hell Season 4: Survivor Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!