This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4

Topic » Tribal Council #4

5253 days 5 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Come on In Rattana and take a seat.Well Another challenge that has brought you to tribal,and I begin to wonder How this tribe has gone from being a strong winning tribe to one that has now gone to back to back tribal councils. Hopefully this is something for you all to think about as you vote.

You all know how the voting works now. So it is time to vote!
5252 days 5 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
No votes have been recieved yet,since this is New Years I am sure people might be busy with  parties and all so I will allow another 24 hours to get your votes in!
5250 days 4 hours ago
Tataki13
Been over 24 hours...
5250 days 2 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Yes I know I am temporarlly witholding vote results while I contemplate wether or not to remain on this site further I will keep you all up to date on what is going on!
5248 days 12 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Okay to give everyone a update. I am staying and this game will resume once I reform the tribes yet again the votes will not be tallied as another player has quit!

open group

Hobbit's  Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!