This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge #7

Topic » Immunity challenge #7

5230 days 14 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Come on in guys...Fang have a look at the new Rattana tribe...BrianB voted out at the last tribal council.

For todays challenge we are doing something a little diffrent. It is Deal Or No Deal...but not the way you normally play it.

There are 26 cases,behind 24 of these are nothing...nothing at all behind 1 is a card that says Tribal Council. Behind 1 there is a hidden immunity Idol

Each tribe will alternate picking cases. If you find the Tribal Council card...you send your tribe to tribal and the other tribe wins immunity. If you find the immunity Idol your tribe wins immunity and the other tribe goes to tribal.

Fang you have 3 more people so you need to sit 3 people out!
5228 days 15 hours ago
jamhav2417
i have been waiting for them to sit someone out forever
5228 days 13 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
I will give them a few more hours to choose someone then I will randomly select for them
5223 days 18 hours ago
xmidnightxsummer
Wow..My internet was down for like 3 days and I like totally forgot about Tengaged/ this game for awhile =/

Let's sit out Pratty, Johhny, and Tyler?

open group

Hobbit's  Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!