This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Comp 1

Topic » HOH Comp 1

5320 days 3 hours ago
CarriexIdol
First of all, I'd like to let everyone who applied to be the mole know that you all seemed really into being it so I narrowed it down to about half of the people who applied and let random.org take it from there lol

So if you do not get a message within the next 5-10 mins, you are not the Mole this season. Sorry =[ ;p

REMEMBER: If you are the Mole you should not try to sabotage or lose any HOH comps. It is your job to sabotage the cash comps which take place later.  You can actually win HOH comps and use them to your advantage.

Your first HOH comp seems very fitting for the Mole: BB Style so without furthur ado... Munchy Mole Game
http://www.teagames.com/games/munchymole/play.php

After your done playing please message me a screencap of your best score.  The player with the highest score will be the first HOH! Good luck!
5320 days 2 hours ago
CarriexIdol
tyro, you just gave me a link to the game XD lol
5319 days 22 hours ago
thesuperawesomehobo
how do u take a screenshot? i tried 2 the way i thought ur supposed 2 do it but it wont work

some1 help!
5319 days 22 hours ago
facebook
ya i have no idea of how to do it
5319 days 21 hours ago
CarriexIdol
After your score comes up hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard (Should be near the top) then go into paint or publisher or something and hit paste. Then the picture of your screen with the score should come up.  Save it to your pictures. Then go to a picture uploading site like imageshack or photobucket or tinypic and send me the link.
5319 days 21 hours ago
thesuperawesomehobo
ok thx
5319 days 21 hours ago
thesuperawesomehobo
how can i upload it
5319 days 20 hours ago
zachup
use tinypic.com
5319 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
how long do these hoh comps last for??
5319 days 19 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Depends. This one will prob end tomorrow afternoon/night. And bingo can you message me your score? Thanks :)
5319 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
sorry but where and how do i message you the score??
5318 days 22 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Using your mail

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!