This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Comp 8

Topic » POV Comp 8

5213 days 15 hours ago
CarriexIdol
This POV competition will depend on your word skills.  10 words having somewhat to do with this game will be scrambled below.  The first player to unscramble all 10 words and send me their answers wins POV.  Good luck!

1.  lenliaca
2.  eotgbasa
3.  pxoemntei
4.  uiqz
5.  dhulosoeh
6.  ceinxtoue
7.  mnonoiniat
8.  orwpe
9.  miotcnpoeti
10. ahcs
5212 days 8 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Well, this POV comp was by far the most participated in, so great job guys! Im proud =] lol

But the winner of this POV is... zachup!  Zachup please reveal if you would like to use the POV on yourself...
5212 days 5 hours ago
Ev32
Congrats zachup!
5211 days 14 hours ago
Jdsolo24
congrats zach!! i hope im still safe lol!!!
5211 days 13 hours ago
zachup
YAY!!! I actually won something... You are not gonna get me out this time Mr. Mole, I will use the POV on myself.
5211 days 10 hours ago
Jdsolo24
congrats zach!
5211 days 8 hours ago
CarriexIdol
Zachup has used to POV on himself.  Ev, please make a replacement nominee.
5211 days 8 hours ago
Ev32
Well I wasnt expecting this at all.  Now that zachup has vetoed himself, it really sux for me having to nominate one of my two best friends on Tengaged, Jdsolo or krisbliss :( 

I am so sorry and I love both of you so I have no choice right now but to choose the one of you that I believe is my bigger threat in this game and I'm sorry Jdsolo but that's you buddy :( 

Congrats krisbliss you are still safe! :)
5211 days 5 hours ago
Jdsolo24
its cool no hard feelings i know it was  a hard choice good luck to you bingo!!
5211 days 5 hours ago
Ev32
Thanx for being so understanding Jd I luv ya bro!
5211 days 4 hours ago
krisbliss
Thanks Ev <3.  Sorry Jd :(
5211 days 3 hours ago
Ev32
You're welcome kris! <3

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!