This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quiz 8

Topic » Quiz 8

5210 days 18 hours ago
CarriexIdol
The following quiz is to be taken by Jdsolo and Bingo.  Please mail me your answers after completing it.  The player with the lowest score will be executed.  Good luck!

1.  Did the Mole participate in the HOH competition?
2.  Was the Mole voted as the most trusted player?
3.  As the least trusted player?
4.  Was the Mole nominated this round?
5.  Who is the Mole?
5210 days 16 hours ago
Jdsolo24
good luck to me!!!! i hope your not the mole bingo ;) may the best player stay!!!
5210 days 13 hours ago
Ev32
Good luck to both of you but I will be rooting for my buddy Jdsolo to survive this one! :)
5209 days 21 hours ago
Jdsolo24
thanks EV!!
5209 days 18 hours ago
CarriexIdol
The results of the quiz are in...
5209 days 18 hours ago
CarriexIdol
The player who answered the least amount of questions right and has been executed is... Jdsolo.
5209 days 18 hours ago
CarriexIdol
A new HOH comp will be posted shortly.
5209 days 16 hours ago
zachup
awww bye jd =( If it wasn't you, it would have been me
5209 days 15 hours ago
Jdsolo24
aww dammit lol!!!! good luck eveeryone told you i wasnt the mole :(
5209 days 15 hours ago
Ev32
Wow...great game Jd I will miss ya buddy!
5209 days 14 hours ago
zachup
lol cross jd off the list. Now I am down to 2 suspects
5209 days 13 hours ago
Jdsolo24
hahhaahaha zach lol!! this is my final post i just wanna thank you all for a great game!!! and let you all know i was not the mole lol!!! good luck everyone this has been a very long game and it sucks to go so close to the end but best of luck you all deserve to win!!! and mr or ms. mole i had/ have no clue who you are so great job getting me out ;)

open group

The Mole: BB Style

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!