This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 ~ Unleash the Model Beast (On Set)

Topic » Episode 4 ~ Unleash the Model..

2821 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the 11 surviving girls began the new week of the competition, beginning with an elimination-style red carpet challenge. After the three rounds, Alexandria came on top to win her first challenge of the season. At the photo shoot, the girls posed for British heritage brand, Liberty London modelling their infamous floral printed designs. Most of the girls struggled, however Jordan was the clear stand-out being rewarded with the first call-out. Despite Chloe and Hailey's worst performances of the competition thus far, it was Nastasia who was sent home, for her lacklustre portfolio, which couldn't keep up with the other girls. 10 models are left in the competition, who will be the next to be sent home?

Keep the drama and confessionals up at the house. This is a place for you to express your thoughts and feelings of the competition, as well as interact with your fellow competitors. Seeing your feelings really makes this a much more fun game to host, so keep it up.

+ + CHALLENGE + +
For the first time in Tengaged's Next Top Model HISTORY, I am going to attempt something new by having a LIVE challenge take place. The time at which this challenge will take place will be decided via mail in order to try and get the most girls to be able to compete. The challenge WILL take place either tomorrow (Thursday 1st September) or the day after (Friday 2nd September). Details regarding what the challenge will entail won't be revealed until the challenge itself.

+ + PHOTO SHOOT + +
After the past two weeks where you have been modelling for specific designers, I have decided to give you girls a break and just test your modelling skills. As you may have guessed by the episode title this week, Top Model is going EVIL as you will all be transformed into Model Demons!

Fashion often delves into the dark and mysterious, whether it be for fashion editorials or for gothic-inspired clothing designs, and that is what we want to see for this shoot. This week, you will submit BEAUTY SHOTS for the first time (breast and upwards) where you will portray possessed demons; and to make this even more testing, your eyes will be blacked out in your photos. We are doing this for two reasons: Firstly, to increase the demonic look to the photos, and secondly to test your posing. As this round will be a beauty shot, you really have to utilise your body to the best it can be, otherwise it can be very difficult to stand out. We want to see dramatic arms, long necks and movement.

In addition to having your eyes blacked out, all of your photos will be transformed to black and white to give that dark and eery feel to them. This means that you can submit coloured or black and white photos for this shoot, as they will all be edited regardless.

If you are ever struggling to find photos, or need guidance at all throughout the competition, my fellow judges and I are always willing to help, so don't be afraid to message us individually if you're worried about being sent home.

As her prize for winning last week's challenge, Alexandria will have the advantage to submit TWO photos this week. Both of these photos will be sent to the judges and we will decide which of the two is better and will count as your photo for this week. This gives you a HUGE advantage going into elimination.

REQUIREMENTS:
+ Must NOT be a full-body shot - we're getting up close and personal this week!
+ Photos from ANTM seasons will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time to change your photograph.
+ No runway photos will be tolerated under any circumstances unless specified.

If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, H
2821 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, I-D, L'Officiel etc.
2. Search for fashion models such as Lara Stone, Gemma Ward, Cara Delevigne, Liu Wen, Daria Werbowy, Joan Smalls etc.
3. Search for designers such as Versace, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Miu Miu etc.

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +
Vogue Girl is always a controversial part of the competition, and is often the difference between staying in the competition and going home. Each week, a poll will be put up with all of the girls on it, for the public to vote on. The winner of the poll will have a significantly less chance of going home that week and in the entire process.

I do the Vogue Girl polls as it allows me to not only see who is popular with the public (which is important as a role model), but if choosing to spam, shows your heart and dedication for this competition, something which I greatly appreciate. Once again, the result of this poll DOES and WILL have an effect on eliminations, so I urge you all to take it seriously.

After last week's fall in the number of votes, I really do want to see an increase this week. Remember this is your fate in this competition on the line, so if you want to stay, I recommend you get spamming.

POLL: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c10-vogue-girl-4-134448

+ + DEADLINE + +
The deadline for this weeks challenge and photoshoot will be Midnight EST, Friday 2nd September. Any photos not posted by this point, or posted after the deadline will be heavily penalised.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to message me.

Good Luck girls
xoxo, Millie
2821 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
Good luck girls! This is getting tough, the group is getting smaller and smaller! It gives you less room to shine brighter, and remember, KEEP THE WOW FACTOR GOING.
2819 days 20 hours ago
MISSimogen
Photoshoot: http://imgur.com/a/ohhsl

I'm changing mine lmao
2819 days 16 hours ago
jdsurvivor
http://www.canttouchthisinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/gk_iv_020706_sht03-053-copy.jpg

For this photo shoot I wanted to take my time to really make sure I selected a photo that would match the theme for the week. Not only was a beauty shot being asked of us, but the beauty shot was going to be demonized – how cool!! With it being a close up, I felt it was important to not have too much going on where it becomes overwhelming, but enough to keep it from being plain or basic. I also felt the best thing for me to model with a close-up photo would be make-up, so it was important to provide a photo with some unique design work to really make it stand out in a sea of black and white photos.
2818 days 22 hours ago
brenelle1120
deadline!!!!
2818 days 22 hours ago
jdsurvivor
Hailey =/

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!