This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 ~ Who will Make Up our Final 5? (Elimination)

Topic » Episode 8 ~ Who will Make Up..

2761 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: 6 beautiful ladies stand before me, however I only hold 5 photos in my hands; and these 5 photos represent the 5 girls who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. The judges have made our decision, and an appropriate call-out order has been made, based on our rankings of your photos.

Are you ready? Then let's begin.
2761 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Before we begin the elimination, I will reveal the winner of the VOGUE GIRL poll that has been taking place all throughout this week. This week the top three vote getters were Alexandria, Kallie and Nina; One girl however really steamed ahead of the others getting  whopping 40.6% of the vote! This means Congratulations to you ALEXANDRIA as you now have a significantly less chance of being eliminated not only this week, but in the entire competition.

This week, the Vogue Girl count was at the highest of the season with 101 votes which is such a nice change to see. This was a pleasant surprise to me, and this should definitely set the standard for the remainder of the competition. Any loss could send you home at this point so you should always be trying your hardest.
2761 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Right, the top spot was very close this week, but ultimately I think there was one girl who really brought it home this week. That girl was
http://i.imgur.com/bqeWSJr.jpg

Millie: As I said before, this photo is such an improvement on your past few weeks, and the first time you've blown me away since the first week. This round you really put your dedication in to get that Vogue Girl prize, and it paid off. Keep this up and you could see yourself in the final.

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
2761 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Another stunning photo belongs to our second place call-out. That girl is
http://i.imgur.com/bUNilbt.jpg

Millie: Another week, another brilliant photo - when will you stop? You really mastered the brief this week, and you looked absolutely gorgeous though. Keep trying in those Vogue Girl polls and the challenges and you could get to the end of the competition too.

Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
2761 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: The next girl was also a contender for that top spot, so you shouldn't be upset with your call-out. Another great photo and another great improvement at that.
http://i.imgur.com/PBCUCDU.png

Millie: This was one of your best photos to date, and I hope you keep this high standard up as this is the girl that truly has what it takes to be a supermodel in this industry. You dominated the challenge this week, and I want to see that kind of success continue into these final few weeks. You should be proud of yourself.

2761 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Only 3 girls remain, and I only have two photos in my hands.

*The camera pans to Anuthida, Jessie and Nina*

The final girl who is definitely safe this week and through to the next round of the competition is
http://i.imgur.com/l4yZpgc.jpg

Millie: Even if we did have a misunderstanding earlier this week, it was still an inappropriate time and place to voice your opinions. This shot is pretty, but we know you can do so much more than this. I want to see that girl that blew me away only a few weeks ago next week, so really give it your all.

2761 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Will Anuthida and Jessie, please step forward.

I only have one photo in my hands and this photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Below is the video which contains the result of this week's elimination. Good Luck.
2761 days 4 hours ago
Millzipede
2760 days 5 hours ago
Katherinee_
Bye Jess! You'll be missed .. probably <3 I am so happy that I wasn't on elimination this week, It's time for the superb Nina to be back!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!