This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 ~ Finale Part 1 (On Set)

Topic » Episode 11 ~ Finale Part 1 (On..

2712 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, with only 4 girls left in the competition, the stakes had never been so high. For the week's challenge, the models got the chance to redeem themselves, posing in photo shoots that they had previously performed badly in in order to show their general improvement. In addition, the girls were asked to state who they felt were their biggest and weakest competition. After both had been taken into consideration, Kallie was chosen as the final challenge winner of the season. For the photo shoot, inspired by ANTM Cycle 9 and China's army, the girls posed as Ancient warriors fighting near the Great Wall. All of the girls impressed, however Alexandria was able to take home her third first call-out in a row, setting a TNTM record. Despite strong performances from them both, Jordan and Kallie were revealed as the bottom two, with the latter's challenge win paying off, sending Jordan home. Now the final 3 remain. Alexandria, Anuthida and Kallie, who will win, find out now!

Keep the drama and confessionals up at the house. This is a place for you to express your thoughts and feelings of the competition, as well as interact with your fellow competitors. Seeing your feelings really makes this a much more fun game to host, so keep it up.

+ + PHOTO SHOOT + +
So as you know, there will be no challenge this week due to it being the finale; This means that your call-out is entirely reliant on your photo-shoots this week, so you really need to bring the best of your abilities to take you through to that final two.

In traditional TNTM style, this week there will be two photo-shoots in the age-old commercial vs. high fashion theme. For your shoots this week, you will pose in the commercial ad campaign for Yves Saint Laurent's 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lipstick line, and a high fashion editorial for Calvin Klein Underwear, both of which make up part of your prize package for winning this cycle. The girl who ends up winning the season, will have both of these photos published as the official campaigns for the brand, so make it count.

As it is the finale, I will not be giving you ANY guidance in terms of what I am expecting from the photos themselves. As a model, it is now up to YOU to do your own research and find out the aesthetic that both of these brands/campaigns are looking for from your photos.

In light of this however, I would like for you to write a paragraph along with each photo that you submit, explaining as to why you selected that particular shot. This will help the judges and I understand the angle that you were going for with the photo, as well as allowing us to see if you fully understood the brief of each of the shots.

REQUIREMENTS:
+ Each photo shoot must best represent the assigned brand.
+ Photos from ANTM seasons will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time to change your photograph.
+ No runway photos will be tolerated under any circumstances unless specified.

If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, I-D, L'Officiel etc.
2. Search for fashion models such as Lara Stone, Gemma Ward, Cara Delevigne, Liu Wen, Daria Werbowy, Joan Smalls etc.
3. Search for designers such as Versace, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Vera Wang, Miu Miu etc.

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +
Vogue Girl is always a controversial part of the competition, and is often the difference between staying in the competition and going home. Each week, a poll will be put up with all of the girls on it, for the public to vote on. The winner of the poll will have a significantly less chance of going home that week and in the entire process.

I do the Vogue Girl polls as it allows me t
2712 days 17 hours ago
Millzipede
I do the Vogue Girl polls as it allows me to not only see who is popular with the public (which is important as a role model), but if choosing to spam, shows your heart and dedication for this competition, something which I greatly appreciate. Once again, the result of this poll DOES and WILL have an effect on eliminations, so I urge you all to take it seriously.

This will be the FINAL Vogue Girl poll of the season, so really make sure that those votes count.

POLL: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c10-vogue-girl-11-135994

+ + DEADLINE + +
The deadline for this weeks challenge and photoshoot will be Midnight EST, Tuesday 20th December. Any photos not posted by this point, or posted after the deadline will be heavily penalised.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to message me.

Good Luck girls xx
2710 days 23 hours ago
aliciafox2
Yves
http://www.whynotmodels.com/blogimg/m-3863_6.jpg

I choosed this photo cause i think its edgy risky and fierce. You CAN see fire in my eyes and power and Yves is fashion power.

Calvin
http://lacenlingerie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2E8E7AEB00000578-3323521-image-m-41_1447845034647.jpg

I choosed this photo cause I wanted to keep it editorial yet casual. Calvin Klein is one big commercial brand so we must not forget that our principal target are young adults and thats why I choosed this clothes.

Hope you like it
2710 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
YSL: http://imgur.com/a/tt6Ce

Ok so originally I wanted to go for a beauty shot to portray the lipstick but researching I found not all makeup campaigns have beauty shots of their models, so in turn decided to research into more YSL lipstick campaigns and ultimately decided on this photo as I think It gives you the glamour of the YSL brand and although not being a beauty shot, I still feel like the lipstick is the highlight of this picture and really stands out amongst the other models. This may have been a risky decision as my other choice was a beauty shot however I still feel like this photo could most definitely be on the cover for an ad campaign and think that it would match YSL's brand of high class glamour while representing Kallie in a good light.

Calvin Klein: http://imgur.com/a/NPrPJ

Just like the other photo, I had so many choices on what I wanted to go for. I narrowed it down to like 10 amazing photos and decided I wanted to go for one which matched Calvin Kleins brand the best. The photo itself is soft and warming which I feel like many of CK's campaigns are as it gives you that unique twist of sex appeal whilst the model still portraying class and not being sultry or whorish. The garments are typical to what you would find in one of their campaigns pairing underwear with a classic denim twist and decided that this would look amazing as a cover for Calvin Klein and really embraced their brand.
2710 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Yves Saint Laurent's 'Rouge Pur Couture' Lipstick:

For the Yves Campaign, I noticed had a variety of matte and satin finishes to their collection. So firstly, I wanted to find a target shade of finish to properly execute the brand.

I incorporated their COLOR 203 Rouge Rock - matte rich red shade.
[ http://imgur.com/WeWOSQH ]

The Vyes campaign also wanted something edgy yet feminine. So I went for a photo that delivers a bold lip, while still exuding feminine strength and an edgy style. In my picture, the broken mirror gives the photograph that edge while also giving a clear reflection of the feminity of the bold lips.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d5/ee/01/d5ee01eb017b90bf830d20d1dc66275d.jpg

Calvin Klein:

The Calvin Klein brand is known for its subtly in pictures, normally having black and white editorials that focuses more on their target clothing that they are selling. For this shoot, I wanted to go high fashion but yet bring a flirty/sexy feel to the photo without going over the top. Rather than having an overtop sexy picture or a nude photograph, I stuck with the simplicity of the shot and I relied on the model's movement. The model tugging her undergarment instead brings a sense of the flirty and sexy side of the photograph instead of going over the top. I also love the flirtatiousness in the face and in the intensity in the eye.

I also wanted the photograph to mainly target women's underwear, because according to the prompt given that was the specific clothing that the Ad needed to incorporate.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/85/f8/7d/85f87d8d7a84a8d298ab910e146822e0.jpg

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!