This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 ~ Finale Part 2 (Winner Announcement)

Topic » Episode 12 ~ Finale Part 2..

2665 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
After a long and hard cycle, we have finally made it to the end of our journey. Before me stand the wonderful top two who have made it through all the challenges, all the runway shows and all the photo shoots to get to this point. Regardless of the outcome of tonight, both of you should be so proud of how far you have come in this competition and know that I truly respect you both as models.

Alexandria, you came out in this competition on fire winning the very first photo-shoot, and although you stayed strong you seemed to get lost towards the middle of the competition. Maybe you had set the bar too high for yourself? But nevertheless you were fading fast. Through it all though you stayed strong in the challenges and even won the runway challenge of the cycle. Then came Shanghai. You've heard about it every week, but this is where you truly rocked out as a model. Something about the overseas location gave you that confidence boost back that was much needed, earning you a whopping 4 first call-outs in a row, something unprecedented in TNTM history. In the finale you were strong too. The judges loved your both of your shoots as well as your runway walk. Despite all of this however, you have struggled in the Vogue Girl polls and the judges have questions whether this is simply due to negligence. Perhaps you thought that other things were more important? In the modelling industry however, EVERYTHING is important and you can't afford to leave things out.

And then we have you Kallie. Another girl who has been strong right from the very start, placing runner-up to Alexandria in that very first week. From then on, you consistently proved you were the one to beat, only falling outside of the top 3 call-outs twice throughout the entire competition. You have a crucial modelling ability, the art of consistency. Like Alex, you were also strong in the challenges, tying her score with 3 a piece, as well as dominating the Vogue Girl polls as well. You've proved to be popular with the fans, as well as the judges but is that enough for you to win? You have an incredibly strong portfolio, but once we hit Shanghai and Alex hit her stride, you seemed to be lost in the crowd her little.  Nevertheless you kept on with delivering week after week, even if you landed in the bottom two and have won my praise countless amounts of times. While you have proven to be a fantastic model, do your statistics match up to those of your fellow finalist?

Barbara, Lindsay and I have deliberated about who we believe should be our winner. We have evaluated your performances from throughout the competition, as well as from the finale these past few weeks. A Top Model winner should be a girl who can not only have a successful modelling career, but who can also act as a role model for girls on Tengaged and an ambassador for the TNTM brand, and I think we've got our girl.
2665 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
I will now post the link to the video which will reveal the winner of this Cycle of Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Good Luck to you both.
2665 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
2665 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
2665 days 5 hours ago
MISSimogen
congrats girl so proud of you!! xox
2665 days 2 hours ago
bambinoswag
congrats alex! kallie you did great too :)
2664 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm literally freaking out.

I love you Kallie you were a good competitor < 3 Goodluck competing again!
2663 days 16 hours ago
Katherinee_
Congrats Alex! You really deserve it!!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!