This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TNTM Cycle 10 - Judge Applications (Casting)

Topic » TNTM Cycle 10 - Judge..

2829 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
This season, I am looking for another 1-3 judges to join me on the judging panel. This is a difficult job which require a lot of commitment. I don't want basic one-word critiques saying "fierce' and 'SLAY' I want you to tell me what is right or wrong with the photo.

As there are very few spots available, I recommend you also applying as a model so that you don't miss out on a chance to play in this season regardless!

+ + USER APPLICATIONS + +
USERNAME:

+ + JUDGE APPLICATIONS + +
FULL NAME (e.g. Tyra Banks):
AGE (20+):
NATIONALITY:
HOMETOWN:
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.):

+ + CRITIQUES + +
In order to test your worthiness as a judge on the upcoming season, below I have selected 5 fashion photos. It is your job to then submit a critique on JUST ONE of the photographs selected. Treat this as if it was a girl from the competition, and remember this will hugely impact your place on the season.

PHOTOS:
#1: http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Liu-Wen-ELLE-France-March-2016-Editorial-Outdoors12.jpg

#2: http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Daria-Werbowy-Harpers-Bazaar-UK-May-2016-Cover-Photoshoot07.jpg

#3: http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Gemma-Ward-ELLE-Australia-July-2016-Cover-Editorial06.jpg

#4: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/42/bd/a4/42bda4be2440a9d02093eafc98eed199.jpg

Good Luck guys!
xoxo, Millie
2829 days 6 hours ago
CocoaBean
USERNAME: CocoaBean
COLOUR LEVEL: Blood

FULL NAME (e.g. Tyra Banks):
AGE (20+):  22
NATIONALITY: Hungarian
HOMETOWN:  Budapest, Hungary
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.): Model & Winner of Season 9

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Liu-Wen-ELLE-France-March-2016-Editorial-Outdoors12.jpg

As a model myself, I must say this photo is quite disastrous to be completely honest. My dear, NEVER pick a photo that has half your face covered with a shadow! Your face is quite strong, but unfortunately for you, I can only see half of it. Next time, try to pick a photo that has better lighting. Moving on, while critiquing this photo, I almost made it a point to schedule a visit with my eye doctor because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me since the background was blurred, but that's just the photograph. You're given a background, so use it instead of blurring it out. Also The outfit doesn't quite match your surrounding environment. Are you going for forest chic or something??? I'm not sure what message your trying to send to your audience taking into account your outfit and your surroundings. Modern clothing in the woods? In the future, I'd be more careful about that. Your outfit is over accessorized as well: Are you selling the purse, the necklace, the watch? There should be a clear sense of what you're trying to accomplish with this photo, and I have no idea what you're doing. The pose is a bit awkward, your hands are in your pockets and your leg is propped at an angle that says lazy, I mean, I prop my leg and put my hand on my hips/in my pocket when I'm disinterested in what I'm doing. Are you sure you're interested in this competition? I feel absolutely unmoved by this photograph, and I feel very little sense of direction from you. Everything I'm telling you, you should've already have known coming into the competition. If you are to stay, I expect you to follow my advice to a "T," or you will find yourself eliminated sooner rather than later.
2829 days 6 hours ago
CocoaBean
Full Name: Barbara, and JUST Barbara, I don't have a last name hun
2829 days 5 hours ago
Haileyyy
Doing one of these too so I have more of a shot in getting on! (I don't mind if I'm a model or a judge, if you do decide to choose me for something.) :P

•USER APPLICATIONS•
Username: Haileyyy
Colour Level: Black

•JUDGE APPLICATIONS•
Full Name: Hailey Morrisey
Nationality: Caucasian, born in Canada
Hometown: Moncton, New Brunswick
Profession: High Fashion Model

•CRITIQUES•
I've decided to critique photo #2!

Overall this photo gives me a very awkward vibe. First of all, the dress is WAY too poofy and it doesn't seem to go well with your body. Second of all, you're facial expression seems a bit off. It seems like you're trying to smile but your face won't let you? Not a good look in my opinion. Your pose is ALSO very awkward, seeing as you're wearing a DRESS and your legs are up like that? Thank goodness you made sure your dress was covering everything, or else I would have a lot more to say about this photo. In the future you should be more aware of what you're doing. Use your time in front of the camera wisely and don't be afraid to go all out with your facial expressions, and make sure you keep your poses PG 13!
2829 days 5 hours ago
jdsurvivor
I participated in and won Season 4 and I'm here to renew my title of Next Top Model! I also helped judge one season, but halfway through people disappeared and the season was incomplete. I am applying as both a contestant and judge, place me where you want because I am happy either way!

USERNAME: jdsurvivor
COLOUR LEVEL: Silver

FULL NAME (e.g. Tyra Banks): Jordan Jubilee
AGE (20+): 24
NATIONALITY: European-American
HOMETOWN: Northwood, London (moved to LA to pursue modeling)
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.): Next Top Model Alumni

PHOTOS #3: http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Gemma-Ward-ELLE-Australia-July-2016-Cover-Editorial06.jpg

Very sleek, and eye-catching! Has a bit of darkness to it, the makeup really adds to this. I love the beautiful, delicateness of the lace dress but then your eyes moves around the photo and discovers a roughness with the dog-collar-necklace and the studded boots. Black and white photos can be considered more "artsy" and they can be hit or miss, but this one was a hit! Excellent job, and way to keep those elbows straight it really adds to the elegance of this shot. My only critique would be to arch your back a little more to create a more dramatic look.
2828 days 16 hours ago
Maxi1234
USERNAME: Maxi1234
COLOUR LEVEL: TV Star

FULL NAME (e.g. Tyra Banks): Lindsay Lavara
AGE (20+): 20
NATIONALITY: French-Canadian
HOMETOWN: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.): Model, TNTM alumni (3rd place, Cycle 9)

+ + CRITIQUES + +
In order to test your worthiness as a judge on the upcoming season, below I have selected 5 fashion photos. It is your job to then submit a critique on JUST ONE of the photographs selected. Treat this as if it was a girl from the competition, and remember this will hugely impact your place on the season.

PHOTOS:
#1: http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Liu-Wen-ELLE-France-March-2016-Editorial-Outdoors12.jpg

This is easily my favorite shoot of the four. I think it really has an avant-garde feel to it and personally, I love it! Like Barbara said though, the shadow really is the first thing you notice but the pose just blows me away. I do disagree with her comment about the background though, I think this entire picture is meant to show the model AND the clothing, not the background. So using the background as a prop, to me, is useless. Since the model is very-well showcasing her own self. And again, I disagree with Barbara on the outfit choice. I think it blends VERY well with the background, and it's giving me Tarzan woman realness, with a BIT of Pocahontas feels to it. I think this is very well executed, one thing I'd change is the shadow over the face. But this is easily an amazing photo.
2828 days 12 hours ago
lexialexa
FULL NAME  alexa or lexi P
AGE (20+): 21
NATIONALITY:  american
HOMETOWN: mc in
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.): dancer singer cheerleader
2828 days 11 hours ago
CocoaBean
@Maxi your post & opinion is why you got 3rd and not the win. Your whole "critique" is just disagreeing with mine LMFAO.
2828 days 10 hours ago
BBCANfan
USERNAME: BBCANfan
COLOUR LEVEL: Yellow

FULL NAME (e.g. Tyra Banks): Russell Anderson
AGE (20+): 23
NATIONALITY: Black Mexican-America
HOMETOWN: EHT
PROFESSION (e.g. designer, model etc.): Reality TV Singer Contestant (not really a profession, I suppose, but it's at least unique.)

+ + CRITIQUES + +

Photo #4: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/42/bd/a4/42bda4be2440a9d02093eafc98eed199.jpg

Hmm. First off all, lose the hat. The hat is one of the things that kinda just messes it all up. The necklace doesn't fit in, either. Your photo, however, did have some good things in it. It was mostly the background, however. The way you were positioned was more or less OK, but it kind of looks a little..... off...? Also, I feel like you should've not been smiling with so much joyfulness. You look like a 5 year old kid skipping to church on a Sunday morning with that face. It's just too much. A serious look could've made the cut. But overall, not your best work.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!