This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

.:Live Show 2:.

Topic » .:Live Show 2:.

5291 days 20 hours ago
iBea
The theme is 'Best Live performance' so bear that in mind before posting your video. :)
5291 days 20 hours ago
Edgy
5291 days 20 hours ago
rfsose
5291 days 19 hours ago
Alyssa95
5291 days 18 hours ago
bia_sunrise
5291 days 17 hours ago
RidersDX
5291 days 13 hours ago
MORKMINDY
Im likley to be out this round but here ya go ;)
5291 days 12 hours ago
XxCalyxX
x

5291 days 11 hours ago
Superdude13
5291 days 7 hours ago
Fatal97
5291 days 1 hour ago
andyandrew1995
5290 days 22 hours ago
iBea
I'll post the song me and Britney Spears discussed.
5290 days 22 hours ago
iBea
Edgy/Lady GaGa:
I still don't know why you didn't even consider what I suggested...You keep doing your own thing and getting bad comments...And as for my other acts who we actually work together on the decision are getting better comments. I still think Bad Romance on the X Factor would have been great. Even other judges asked me why you picked this song.

rfsose/Rihanna:
I really enjoyed it and I think it was a great choice, I mean, Rihanna isn't the best live act, but that's the best I've seen her. Congrats!

Alyssa95/Beyoncé:
Okay this was much better than the last!!! It wasn't the best song but it's a great song to have as a live act, well done!

bia_sunrise/Justin Timberlake:
That was another great choice, you are one of my favourites in this competition. The singing was a lot better this time as well. And I loved the choreography.

RidersDX/Carrie Underwood:
At first I was thinking I wouldn't like it - again!. You just won us all over with your powerful voice, and also the best thing for a live act is to rock it out and have fun, this is a perfect example. Well done.

MORKMINDY/30 Seconds to Mars:
A big improvement well done for that, but the thing I requested last week was to show more versitality, which I didn't see tonight. Overall - A big improvement.

XxCalyxX/Alexandra Burke:
WOW!!!

Superdude13/Electric Light Orchestra:
Again a big improvement, it was actually slightly enjoyable this time. Thanks.

Fatal97/Black Eyed Peas:
I thought the song you picked was good - But I don't think you picked the right gig. The camera wasn't very professional either. That song would have been so much better if you'd chosen the right video.

andyandrew1995/Daniel Merriweather:
You posted a video from your act this time!! Well done. I think that is my favourite Daniel Merriweather song, but I don't like the image - That's all.

Sexybabex/Britney Spears:
It was you who suggested this song and well done for it!! One of Britney's best lives.
5290 days 21 hours ago
NerdyBones
Lady Gaga: Could have been SO much better... What a letdown. And what was up with the backup track?

Rihanna: Good song, vocals could've been better, but great performance overall.

Justin Timberlake: Great song, great dance, good vocals. Definitely one of the best of the night.

Carrie Underwood: Another great performance, I liked the pop/rock twist you put on country music.

30 Seconds To Mars: Very different from all the other performances, you stand out a lot I think you'll make it through this week.

Alexandra Burke: Very moving performance, best of the night. Only thing I didn't like was you split your time with Beyonce. Otherwise, it was outstanding.

Electric Light Orchestra: I can't really put my finger on it, but there's just something I didn't like about this performance... You can do better!

Black Eyed Peas: Not awesome, but not awful, just there. But I think you'll make it this week.

Daniel Merriweather: You too are very different from the other contestants, but I kind of enjoyed it.

Britney Spears: Even though it's not one of my personal favorites, that performance is iconic. Well done!
5290 days 15 hours ago
RTB6
Edgy/Lady GaGa:
Good performance it wasnt great. You'll be here next round. but start listening to your mentor

rfsose/Rihanna:
Emotion, emotion, emotion. I loved it

Alyssa95/Beyoncé:
ekk, I didn't like it. The song choice it was horrible. I think you could do better, bottom 2 prediction

bia_sunrise/Justin Timberlake:
There we go, now that is a performance

RidersDX/Carrie Underwood:
*speechless*

MORKMINDY/30 Seconds to Mars:
You are making your way. All that matters is when you peak, you havent peaked yet, which is good.

XxCalyxX/Alexandra Burke:
You werent supposed to do a performance with another competitor. sorry.

Superdude13/Electric Light Orchestra:
I enjoyed it. But I need more improvment

Fatal97/Black Eyed Peas:
Great performance. I think your the group act to beat

andyandrew1995/Daniel Merriweather:
yeah, I dont know what to say, I think its kind of too late to make an impact

Sexybabex/Britney Spears:
Did the damn snake kill you? Is that why you couldn't post the video yourself? Overall im disappointed that your mentor had to do the work for you!!! Its your job to do the performance not your mentor!!!

open group

Tengaged X Factor: Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!