This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Issue 1

Topic » Issue 1

5267 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
It was IMMENSE!
5267 days 8 hours ago
Vindication
I really like the layout and the format. It was good in the sense, of short sample or demo version of things to come. The text could use some work (the big black and bold lettering); but other than that, I don't see much wrong.

With more articles and more content in the issues to follow; I think this can be a huge hit. On par with the Kris Harris radio show in terms of reconition and viewers.

Good luck.
5267 days 7 hours ago
jdog
sweet
5267 days 7 hours ago
DNmikami
That was an awesome article! :D Can I be in an article?
5266 days 20 hours ago
Joee323
great job!
5266 days 10 hours ago
ceyda
cool
5266 days 4 hours ago
jimmycraig
cool man
5266 days 3 hours ago
jimmycraig
I give it 4 stars out of 5
It was great, its just it was not as long as i was hoping it to be, a great news article always has some great facts and Very strong words to make it seem more exiting! Bue it was a great issiue!
5265 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
can I sign up to interview the next winner of Stars...the one that is currently playing???
5265 days 3 hours ago
jm340
Loved Issue one. BTW I am new on Melrose Place..if ya'll want to interview a new cast member on the show I would love to do an interview promoting the group.
5264 days 3 hours ago
conman418
coool

open group

Tengaged Times Newspaper

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!