This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Elimination

Topic » 1st Elimination

5270 days 4 hours ago
corey1
The first Elimination is among us and after the first challenge the person who recieved the most votes is nominated and that person is sassy with 3 votes. along with her are five people who failed to do the challenge because they havent been online.
Nominated:
Yswimmer
Trix
Comprisedpuma
Rogersroyal
Laqueffesha
Sassy

After deliberation the judges and i had a tough time deciding we have 5 ppl who didnt do the challenge and 1 person who many ppl want out. Hoever we decided that swimmy you know i love you but you are hosting your own BFF game so i kno i am i cant afford for you to have another Bff so im sorry this is not a tttyn but a TTYL.

The second decision we made was that sassy you will be on probation in this house so you better behave. Comprisedpuma we noticed that you are competing to be Alexxandra ( my archnemisis) BFF and i cant have that so TTYN.

Oh and vh1clown i noticed you are to so we need to do something about that but u are not nominated so we can talk about that later.

So to the three ppl left didnt do the challenge that are staying, please do the challenge next time.

Until tomorrow TTYL.

Next competition will be posted around 2-4 tomorrow afternoon <3
5270 days 4 hours ago
Analeigh
why is sassy still here
5270 days 4 hours ago
corey1
Analeigh be nice luv
5270 days 4 hours ago
donkeypoon
i'm a survivah! <3
5270 days 4 hours ago
Sassy003
yay <3 thanks corey :-)
5270 days 4 hours ago
Clayton
lol yay i am still here<3
5270 days 4 hours ago
Maggie
:O COREY<3
5269 days 20 hours ago
Austin
:)

open group

Corey1's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!