This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TV Show Game Idea Mar 7, 2011

Topic » TV Show Game Idea Mar 7, 2011

4788 days 22 hours ago
Quail
What is the TV Show Game?

The TV Show Game allows participants to create THEIR VERY OWN REALITY GAME ON TENGAGED and be able to REWARD their winners. Those with a Good Ratings will continue on the overall game while those shows with less rating will be closed to allow new shows to participate.

All TV Shows Ideas needs to be examine before "Broadcast" by Me and or Jubbzy the Group Games Coordinator

I would like all the Games to be made in Groups Tab. Or maybe Randomize can make other Tab called Shows or something

What are the prizes for the TV Show Game
Table 1. Prizes for Tengaged TV Show Games

Rating.Reward/Allowance.   Show Stats
1st      100T$15K        Show improved for new Season
2nd      60T$&10K        Show improved for new Season
3rd      40T$&5K         Show improved for new Season
4th      20T$&1K         Show Canceled
5th        10T$          Show Canceled
6th        0T$           Show Canceled

*You would give the Host an Allowance and the host would then decide how to split up the rewards between him and his winner(s) based on what he promise from the beginning.*

Just like Shops with Designs the Host can charge an entrance/Apply fee, so that the players will be more into the game.

*I think Host should get an extra Allowance money for every TV star they can get on there TV Show*

RATING- Will be based out of a National Public Tengaged Poll kinda like The Star's poll. And the Shows with the highest percentages of the Week moves on and shows with weak rating get canceled.

How to get a TV Show?

First you place a bid for your Show. Unlike what happens in the design auctions your bid WILL NOT be deducted inmediatly from your T$ and you are allow to change it anytime until the game starts. The T$ deduction will happen only to those who made the higher bid and therefore activating their Show for a reward and in the case they have enough available T$.
To bid for your Show, you go to your Show/Groups page and click on the "manage/edit" button. Just increase or decrease the quantity you would like to bid for that Show.

I would love to get this started on Tengaged, I think its a Great Idea.
4788 days 22 hours ago
Quail
I

open group

Best of Quail

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!