This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

To you is this site Negative or Positive. Jul 8, 2010

Topic » To you is this site Negative..

4788 days 22 hours ago
Quail
To you is this site Negative or Positive.

Negative meaning almost everyone is Negative. (-)
                   or
Positive meaning almost everyone is Positive. (+)
4788 days 22 hours ago
Quail
To all the little neggers that used to be beggers. Remember yo begging blog "please save me" Remember all  the T$ that you used to wish that you had. Remember all the memories of yo tengaged beginning. Casting you were winning. Things just wont spinning. Remember yo first rookie they treated you like a soggy cookie. No no no remember yo first Stars. You were born to shine. But you were first in line to get voted out that time. Maybe you dont remember i mean it was like last september.

Now to all the advanced rappers please procede.

Noo i dont remember all that happening. i remember joining Rookies but they didnt treat me bad never was i mad. Cause 1st was what i always had. Yeah casting were fun but i only played like one. My first stars i was vote out quickly. But that didnt phase me. I was getting paid you see. i had a group  named monopoly. And all my friends and my hardcore fans would rocks with me.  [insert your name] was always on top of things. I chill in the HoF and my tribe just made to there 46 game. Ask around you'll hear always the the same. I was made to play this game.
4788 days 22 hours ago
Quail
I would like to thanks all my friends and ememies alike. for everytime you done in my life. I understand that world is cold and everybody growing old. So can we for once all get along sit down and sing one big happy fucking song.

I just type as i go... sometime i can pick up a little flow. no? oh... wondering what your thinking is it a good thing? I see people still... still negging me i will let it be... Will not anger me... peace shall set you free.

open group

Best of Quail

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!