This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8} Week #8: The Results

Topic » [S8} Week #8: The Results

2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
7 fantastic models stand before me. However, I only have 5 photos in my hand and these 5 photos represent the 5 of you that are safe and cannot be eliminated this week.
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The first two names I am going to call are the two models the judges thought did the best this week. Together, they will face off to receive best photo of the week and earn the power to eliminate one of the bottom two girls.
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The top two this week are...
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE AND YAJA!!! Congrats girls! Both of your photos this week impressed the judges and you two will face off in order to win best photo of the week. More on that in a second.
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The third photo...
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
CINNAMON!!! Great job! Your photo as fierce and you were voted Fiercest Model of the Week!
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The fourth photo in the bunch...
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLISON!!! A beautiful photo! Way to go!!!
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Song Hana, Lalisa, and Olivia please step forward…
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Three of you stand before me but I only have one photo in my hand. And this photo represents the one of you that is safe this week and will not face potential elimination.

Song Hana, your photo this week was vintage and beautiful. However, it didn’t really scream High Fashion, it looked more commercial. The judges have always seen you as one of our top girls and sadly this week, your fellow competitors out did you. In such a crucial week in the competition, how will you continue to exceed your already impressive standards?

Lalisa, same critique as Song Hana. Your photo was actually pretty strong but the blah face and the semi-boring pose stood out like a sore thumb in a week where all your competitors thrived. You have always been on top of your game and this photo seemed like a safe choice for you. How can you prove to us judges and to yourself that you still have got your top model fire?

Olivia, your photo was sickening and fierce. However, your photo has been seen before. Like…a lot. In other group games and even a couple seasons back in our competition. We are looking for originality and this photo was a safe choice in that respect. Honestly though we can’t deny the fashion edge of this photo. Is that enough to save you this week?
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
In a week where everyone did a great job, the judges had to make a choice. I feel like each week is only going to get tougher and tougher.
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
OLIVIA!!! A repeat, sure. High Fashion, absolutely. This is your only warning. Stay original. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2756 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Song Hana and Lalisa, that means you are the bottom two and one of you will be eliminated. I will post the PYAO in just a moment.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!