This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #12: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #12: The Results

2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The final three stand before me. But, I only have two photos in my hands. And these photos represent the two of you that will face off in the hopes of becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best performance of the week. This girl's photo will also be posted as digital art in our group photo section.
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Best photo goes to...
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLISON!!!!!
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Allison, you worked both your high fashion shoot and your Covergirl ad. Great work, you are headed to the finale.
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Allie and Cinnamon please step forward...
2702 days 3 hours ago
__A__
*holds Cinnamon's hand*
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Two fierce girls stand before me, but I only have one photo in my hand. This photo represents the girl that will face off against Allison in the season finale.

Allie, your High Fashion photo this week was drop dead beautiful. The judges really felt you nailed that challenge. However in the Covergirl ad, you struggled to stand out and be memorable. Despite your impressive resume, you can't get choke when it gets to the end. Have you earned a spot in this season's finale?

Cinnamon, in the Covergirl ad, you stole the show. Your photo was high concept and perfectly executed. The judges loved it. However, your high fashion photo fell kind of flat for us. We love your story of being the comeback queen but have you stepped up beyond the point at which you left?
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
So who goes home?

The girl who did great in the high fashion shoot but kind went safe wither her Covergirl ad? Or the girl who stole the show in Covergirl but failed to find the magic in the High Fashion shoot?
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE!!! While this isn't the Covergril ad we were hoping for, at the end of the day, it isn't bad. In this final challenge, it is up to you to showcase everything you've got. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2702 days 3 hours ago
__A__
Thank you judges!
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon, your comeback story is complete. You soared beyond expectations and you dazzled us with your impressive growth and hard work. We are very proud of you and we are so thankful to have had you. Please consider returning to this competition, we would love to have you again. We will miss you. *hugs goodbye*
2702 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Allison, you are the final two. The final challenge will be posted shortly.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!