This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions to be in the Bad Girls Club.

Topic » Auditions to be in the Bad..

5193 days 23 hours ago
TripleXXX
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live?
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl?
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done?
4) Why girls hate you?
5193 days 23 hours ago
iBea
1) Josh, 15, England.
2) I have lost my virginity at the age of 12. ^__^
3) Had a fight with my maths teacher. :)
4) Because they have my babies.
5193 days 23 hours ago
FrenchMaid
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live?
-Chantella, 14, Florida
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl?
- I'm known for being the "Fakest Bitch of the Planet"
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done?
- Spilled a drink on some loner at a party, "apologize", then spread a rumor about how she peed herself and denied to her that I even started it =]
4) Why girls hate you?
I'm two-face, I love spreading rumors, and I love making fun of people :D
5193 days 22 hours ago
whatman33
1)Devin,14,Cali
2)Only the baddest girls Can Run LA and im the sluttest most evil bitch you cna meet
3)Lol I broke up the popular kids in my school by befriending each of them and broke them bitches off one by one(like kady from mean girls)
4)Cuz i get all them men and I RUN LA
5193 days 17 hours ago
Brandolicious
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live? Brandon, 18, MI
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl? I AM ONE OF THE ORIGINAL ONES...hello...bddarcangelo right here cunt!
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done? Basically ruin a million peoples lives in the short period before i was banned/ in real life called the cops on a bitch at a party, so that she would get an MIP (minor in possession) <3
4) Why girls hate you?
Cuz I'm Cute, a BITCH, but A REAAAAAAAAL ONE! you need suck it up XXX and realize dat dis bitch right here ran the house last time, you just dont wanna admit it...love ya skank <3
5193 days 9 hours ago
MelloJello
1) Melissa 18 LA
2) I run LA betch <33
3) Probably knock a gurl over a bridge
4) Cuz I am classy and real
5192 days 21 hours ago
TheSituation
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live? Evan, 20, LA
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl? The fact that I'm a boy and I'm not prepared to give anyone respect.
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done? I've torn two best friends apart because they were best friends at birth and I started to date one of them and had sex with the other one and lets just say they got catty.
4) Why girls hate you? I fuck their best friend.
5192 days 19 hours ago
eva_x3
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live? Eva and ontario
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl? I flirt fuck everyone, i dont give a fuck about anyone except myself and im not scared to kick some ass.
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done? Slept with my bestfriends bf or i broke this girls leg!
4) Why girls hate you?
I get all the guys
I am hot
I am a bitch
i probs have already kicked there ass

< im a noob but hey this was Tyro3 ;) )
5192 days 19 hours ago
eva_x3
oh fuck im 17 :)
5192 days 19 hours ago
kort
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live?Kortilia,17,Los Angeles
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl?I am blunt,I love drama and i like to argue and be bitchy!i run LA so bitches beware
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done?Um,long list,eh,fucked a girl up because she said my hair might be fake
4) Why girls hate you?Because im sexy,hot,fab,sexy,I run LA,,all the guys want me
5192 days 19 hours ago
Brandolicious
wow.....all you bitches apparently run LA...lame *flips weave*
5192 days 10 hours ago
mistimmalone
1) Whats your real name, age, and what state you live? Misti 21 Missouri
2) What makes you a "BAD" girl? Because I am a very confrontational person.. Very blunt. If i don't like you I will tell you straight up. If you piss me off.. You better watch yourself. I also tend to be in a lot of drama
3) What is the baddest thing you've ever done? Convinced my best friend's boyfriend to breakup with her and go out with me :)
4) Why girls hate you? Because I"m hotter than them and I tend to flirt with their boyfriends. I can be a bitch also :)
5189 days 22 hours ago
TheSituation
Is this going on or what?

open group

Bad Girls Club 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!