This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" Live Show #2

Topic » X Factor Season 1 "Own..

4589 days 3 hours ago
Joee323
You've made it to the second live show!!

The theme this time is.. "Your Favourite Artist"

You must post a song from your favourite artist, and also write a little paragraph on why they are your favourite artist, good job on your activity last show, loved it x

best of luck :) x
4589 days 3 hours ago
Joee323
> We also have 77Sparks77 joining the boys category, this extra person means there will be a double elimination! the act with the least amount of votes will be automaticaly eliminated, then there will be the usual bottom 2 :)
4589 days 3 hours ago
Swagger_Jagger

Because She Is Mad Like Me =)
4589 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77

I love Ed Sheeran, only discovered him a month ago but he shot up amongst the ranks of my favourite groups, Coldplay and The Script. I just personally find him very entertaining and he has a song on his "+" album for literally every mood. He makes me wanna, laugh, cry, fall in love, become a REAL artist. He's also my older ginger brother! ;) He is just so cool and his music really reflects that.

Even though he has some really big famous songs, I think this one sums up a lot of the album, I don't wanna seem like he's my fave artist yet I pick one of his mainstream songs. I felt a TRUE fan will take consideration and take a risk, picking a song that really describes the artist.
4589 days 2 hours ago
flamingjoe

I think she has such a great singing voice and she has sold millions of albums worldwide, which is a great achievement.
4589 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede

I absolutely adore Natalia Kills, and I absolutely love this song. She has such a unique way of performing and is definitely one of the best up-and-coming artists. She reminds me of a younger (and more normal) Lady Gaga?

I have got all of her songs on my ipod as they are all catchy and good to listen to =]
4589 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887

This is a hard week for me to be honest. I have so many artist that I love and It's hard to pick just one.
One of my favorite artist of all time is John Mayer. He has such a unique voice and he's so different.

This is one of my favorite songs by him. I know this is a bit of a risk to choose something like this but I'm hoping with this double elimination I'll still survive.

Hope you enjoy!
4589 days 2 hours ago
DianeRhea
I absolutely am in love with The Saturdays. They have a wide variety of songs, from club songs to ballads. They are very versatile with their songs, and all of them together are amazing. This song is their newest hit, it is catchy, and also showcases their talented voices.

4589 days 2 hours ago
alexx_

I love this sing because it always puts me in the good mood, And so does rihanna i love it!<3 :)
4589 days 1 hour ago
Mitsuki

Oh where to start with this one. She & Him is a lovely little breath of fresh air that I discovered last year, and since than has won over my hear with their sweet melodies and their oldies sound. Zooey's voice is seemingly hypnotic and has a very unique sound to it. Nevertheless, this band by far has an amazing style as well (but that's a matter of personal opinion).
This song is by far my favorite song from the band for a couple of reasons; to me, this shows the pure joy in relationships ranging from the affection and the basic 'finding what you want' type of thing. I also feel it summarizes the feelings both people go through in a relationship, from the steady 'I'm not sure I want you' 'Am I good enough for you?' type of ideas. Like a few other's choices, I'm well aware that this band may be ridiculed for both their sound & their lack in popularity, but it's a risk I'm willing to take due to it's strong meaning to me.
4589 days 1 hour ago
smi9127

Ok so i had a tough time picking this because i have a lot of favorite artists but i would have to say mumford and sons are my favorite. They have  so many greast songs and the cave is my favorite especially. It showcases a great beat and amazing vocals. The song has a nice meaning and its catchy as hell! This is a great song choice =]
4588 days 20 hours ago
lassidoggy

My favorite artist would have to be Anastacia, even though she is very unknown in the US. She is everything I am. She covers the R&B/Pop sound with this song and I think it is her best song.
4588 days 16 hours ago
Fisherisback

this is all about showing off your talent, joan jett is a great artist.. i hope this song keeps me in the game, im hoping to stay in!
4588 days 15 hours ago
Woodzy16

this is my favorite song because we are all a firework waiting to go off!

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!