This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #2 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4575 days 1 hour ago
Joee323
Ok so in this forum the judges will post their comments on each song, the link for the poll will also be posted here, remember because this is a double elimination, the act with the leats amount of votes will automatically be eliminated, then there will be a bottom 2 as usuall x

Here are my comments
---------------------
Swagjag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- I really love Lady Gaga she is such an inspiration and i like how you surprised me by not choosing Cher Lloyd, good to see a diverse side to you!
---------------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77
- First of all, welcome to the competition! after listning to the song and reading your description i can already see you're going to be a big contender, i can't find any faults with this!
---------------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- I'll be honest, this song choice really baffled me it's just a lot different to your last choice, still waiting to pin point the real you, hopefully i will see it in future live shows :)
---------------------
Millie Titmus ~ Hot Mess
- I do this this was an improved performance, both song choice and description wise, i enjoyed the song but i know you have a lot more to give!
---------------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- I think this is the same level as your last performance, again the descriptiion may not be everything but it was lacking again, your song choice was ok i enjoyed listning to it.
---------------------
Karly Blake ~ DianeRhea
- I like how you send a different type of artist i enjoyed your performance, and i really think we can get a great deal more from you! x
---------------------
Alex ~ Alexx_
- I love this song, i feel like we have very similar music tastes, you proved by the voting you're a front runner in this competition, i'm looking forward to what you have to offer
---------------------
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki
- Again you blow me away i think your descriptions are so beautiful and meaningful and the song just really relates to it, really good job .
---------------------
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi917
- I tihkn you fitted in well with being a newish contestant, and i think you topped your last performance i enjoyed your song choice today and i think you're gonna do well
---------------------
Dawn Shindling ~ Lassidoggy
- I love what you bring to this competition, your song choices are so different to the others contestants which really makes you stand out.
---------------------
Ginge Fisher ~ Fisherisback
- I like the song choice it's certainly a classic, to improve i would like it if you wrote more in your descriptions, i want to get to know your music style more.
----------------------
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy15
- I don't really like Katy Perry, however i do like this song, the meaning behind it is great and it's another good performance from you!
----------------------

Here is the second poll!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-2-favourite-artists-63642
4575 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
Thanks!!! :D
4575 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
Also please don't spam people, I hate spammers in X-Factor Comps! :S
4575 days 1 hour ago
lassidoggy
alright...
4574 days 23 hours ago
jameSexi
Swagger_Jagger : OK last week I didn't like the performance at all this week I LOVED it ... what a way to open the show , love Lady Gaga and swagjag you have just put yourself right back into the competition well done

77Sparks77 : First of all welcome to the competition, now on to your performance ... well i love Ed Sheeren but I have to be honest I didn't know that song and I do feel you could of picked a better song by him that song was just a bit flat for me and a performance that will be forgotten ...

flamingjoe : OK dude that's what I call a comeback... Last week you were in the bottom two , this week you have came back with an excellent song and really want people of Tengaged to vote for you now. And Joee323 this was about his favorite artist this week and its great that he is versatile with song choices ...

Millzipede : OK first time hearing that song, but yes I did enjoy it. I like the kind of performer you are up beat and ya that worked for me tonight well done ...

Jharrin7887 : OK i'm going to be honest here by the end of that song I was nearly asleep . Just didn't feel anything with that performance and with a double elimination I feel you could be in trouble this week :/

DianeRhea : OK last week I was so disappointed with your performance but this week I liked it more. Not excellent but a huge improvement well done. But if you are still here next week you have to up it big time again.

Alexx_ : OK Alex i'm not very happy tonight as another contestant had already picked Rihanna. Love the song though.

Mitsuki : Now that's what I call a song choice ... So proud of you again this week and that was just a great performance ... Way to go chick ;)

Smi917 : Yes Yes Yes song of the night so far .... Love that song last week I didn't think you would have much a say in this competition but now your right up there ... well done

Lassidoggy : Last week your performance moved me and this week you have just topped it again . Love your style and you are going to be in this competition for a long time !! well done :D

Fisherisback : I rocked out to every word of that song ... Excellent choice , your song choices stick in my head and thats what I love !! Tonight you defo delivered most entertaining song choice !!

Woodzy15 : Last week I liked you , this week I LOVE you ... Another great song. massive Katy Perry fan , Firework isn't her best song but its still amazing. Well done dude and I know you are going to be here to the end ...
4574 days 21 hours ago
noraw6842
--------------
BOYS ~
--------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77- OMG! This song is a personal fav! Glad to see a non-pop song! 10/10
Joe ~ Jharrin7887- WOW! That's all I can say WOW! 10/10
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy16- I cry when I hear this song. So inspirational! 10/10
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127- Hmm...Not great but ok. i see potential in you! 8.5/10
--------------
GIRLS ~
--------------
Karly Blake ~ DianeRhea- Meh, another forgettable performance! step it up! 5/10
Alex ~ Alexx_- umm i liked the fist week better! 4/10
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede- Gurl, this is more of a rap then a song 2/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger- Hmmm. It's a classic but a bit OVERUSED. 6/10
--------------
OVER 25's
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy- Vocals a little off. 5.5/10
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe- I  honestly believe this is rhianna's biggest hit! 8/10
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki- BIG IMPROVEMENT! 7/10
Ginge Fisher ~ Fisherisback- Rock and Roll..I like it. But next time more singing less clapping 7/10

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!