This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #2 Results!

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4587 days 20 hours ago
Joee323
Here we are again,, time for the double elimination remember the act with the least amount of votes will automatically leave, then the next two lowest will be in the bottom 2.... anywya here is out guest performer!..... Katy Perry!

Now I will call your names in no particular order...

Safe Are:
SwagJag!!
Simon Gibbo!!
Liam Woodz!!
Joe Smith!!
Millie Titmus!!
Sean Baldwin!!
Joe!!
Mitsuki Zhang!!
Dawn Shandling!!
3 Acts remain... Alex... Karly Blake and Ginge Fisher, one of them will be leaving us right now and the other two will be in the bottom 2...

The act leaving us is..
Karly Blake!!! :(

Closing Comments: Karly you have been such a good contestant and it's awful to lose you this way x

Which Means  Alex ... and Ging Fisher are in the bottom 2, the judges will now cast their votes!
4587 days 20 hours ago
Joee323
I am so shocked with my act Alex being in the bottom 2, she was top of the pack last show and it's amazing how she can just drop, i'm saving her because she is my act but also because i think she can still be a front runner in this show.. so i'm eliminating... GINGE FISHER
4587 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
Thanks the beautiful public! :D
4587 days 20 hours ago
jameSexi
Ging Fisher I really don't know why you are here you gave a really lively performance this week and you have a great style of music. Alex you took a cheap option this week and copied someone who had already picked the same artist and you are now paying the consequences.
The person i am eliminating is Alex
4587 days 20 hours ago
alexx_
i posted my song before her?
4587 days 20 hours ago
Swagger_Jagger
Oh ThankYou Public <3
4587 days 20 hours ago
noraw6842
alex you've accumulated 15 points over the 2 weeks from me. Ging you've accumulated 17 points over the 2 weeks. You both are pretty much on par with each other. So by points alone, i eliminate Alex.
4587 days 20 hours ago
noraw6842
p.s @ alex your first performance was stellar but that won't help you here
4587 days 20 hours ago
alexx_
nb
4587 days 20 hours ago
Mitsuki
I was nervous about this week, thanks guys~

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!