This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #3 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4572 days ago
Joee323
Sorry for the delay i couldn't get on last night, hope you can forgive :*

Great show tonight guys! here are my comments

-----------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- Total classic and i would say one of my favourites from Michael, good choice i do really enjoy this you deserve to be in this contest!
-----------------
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki
- I have such a soft spot for Whitney Houston i love jumping around to her hits and this is such a upbeat song, as always your descriptions correspond to the music and you blow everyone out of the water again!
-----------------
Millie Titus ~ Millzipede
- I LOVE Madonna, she is so amazing and you had to go choose one of my favourite songs from her, i'm a little bias with this but i adore this song well done!
-----------------
Sean Baldwing ~ Smi9127
- I'm getting a good idea of yoru style now which i'm enjoying, this song seems very you and i must say that i enjoy it, not the best tonight but definately not the worst.
-----------------
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy16
- I always love the passion in this song, but that's it i can easily overlook this performance but it might come down to musical taste, the other judges may think differently
-----------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- I think i've found you again! This is the Joe from week 1 that i enjoyed listning to, it's an obvious 80's classic but i do really like the song!
-----------------
Ginge Fisher ~ Fisherisback
- You were in the bottom 2 last show, and i was the only judge to send you home, you haven't lived up to my expectations i don't like the song choice i just guess our music tastes don't jel
-----------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- You and your music tastes really stand out for me, i love this song and again i'm adoring your style, i'd love to continue to see what you have to offer!
-----------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77
- Such a feel good song you can't be sad listning to this again i feel like you've fitted into the competition well and i expect to see you for longer
-----------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- First of all i am a massive Cyndi fan and i think this song is just beautiful, it's a great way to finish the show and the first time i have truly loved your song choice

Overall some really good songs from you guys! we are back to a single elimination.. here is the poll:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-3-1980s-63887
4572 days ago
77sparks77
Thanks Balls! ^___^

Once again, not spamming! ;)
4572 days ago
jameSexi
Swagger_Jagger : This is obviously a massive 80's song and I enjoyed it. However I am still not sure what kind of artist you aspire to be and I think you need to start figuring out what market you are looking to go into.

Mitsuki : That song just makes me want to party. Loved it and this week you have shown your versatility. You are going to be in this competition for a long time.

Milzipede : You are by far one of my favorite contestants. You are a great performer and I always love to listen to your song over and over again. Well done great song ...

Smi9127 : Last week I said you have put yourself right back into the competition and this week i'm going to say that again. It was an amazing song choice. Fair play

woodzy16 : Woodzy you know what, you are bloody amazing dude. Each week I have loved your performances and once again this week you have delivered an amazing song. You are defo in here for the long run ...

flamingjoe : From start to finished I loved that performance. The reason I  picked this song for you was it suits you down to a tee ... I'm so happy with you again this week and people of Tengaged please press his button.

Fisherisback : OK this week you picked your own song and it's not my favorite song but I enjoyed it. It wasn't your best week but I know you have so much more to offer. I hope you are not in bottom two again this week :/

lassidoggy : OK when I saw it was 80's week I mailed you this song straight away because first of all I love it and secondly it suits you so much. By far that was the best performance of the night so far... You are going to be here until the end :D

77sparks77 : OK last week I wasn't mad about your song choice but I enjoyed that tonight. It's a good lively song , well done :)

jharrin7887 : Last week I was so disappointed with your performance but this week I LOVED it ... I felt every word of it and you had my attention from start to finish. What a way to end the show ....
4571 days 17 hours ago
noraw6842
--------------
BOYS ~ Mentor: Noraw6842!
--------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77-10/10
Joe ~ Jharrin7887-7/10
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy16-9.5/10
Sean Baldwin ~ Smi9127-10/10
--------------
GIRLS ~ Mentor: Joee323!
--------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede-5/10
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger-8/10
--------------
OVER 25's ~ Mentor: JameSexi!
--------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy- 8/10
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe-10/10
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki-7/10
Ginge Fisher ~ Fisherisback-8/10

BEST. WEEK. EVER!

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!