This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" Live Show #4

Topic » X Factor Season 1 "Own..

4570 days 4 hours ago
Joee323
We're onto our fourth live show! you're all doing really well...

Your theme this time is... "International Artists" you must post a song from an artist that was not born or lives in the United Kingdom or the United States of America..

Good Luck! if you have any questions just mail me x
4570 days 1 hour ago
Swagger_Jagger
4570 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
4569 days 22 hours ago
77sparks77
Well I'm stretching very far to, The Republic of Ireland! ;)

It's a different country! :P

Will write more later its just I'm busy and may not be on tonight........ :/
4569 days 21 hours ago
flamingjoe
4569 days 20 hours ago
Woodzy16
4569 days 20 hours ago
77sparks77
Okay, well that song above is relevant to a particular phase of my life. I'm a christian and during the phase I lost God that described my emotions of confusion. There was far too much going on and I felt the band really understood my confusion. The song is just so beautifully catchy and really my type of music. Best on the album in my opinion! :)

I apologise if I wasn't allowed to post as close as Ireland! :(
4569 days 20 hours ago
jharrin7887
Adele: "Hometown Glory"

Well Adele is from London, England. This song just explains her love for London. She's so inspirational with all her songs and the lyrics to all her songs are so meaningful.

I hope you all enjoy!
4569 days 17 hours ago
Mitsuki

This was a very hard choice for me, I had so many songs in mind for this week, and managed to narrow it down to two, and I'm pretty confident about this one. Manos Al Aire, is a song I can relate to for sure.
Basically, the song describes a love hate relationship, in which both people love one another, but they argue non-stop, eventually one person throws their hands into the air, and tells the person 'I have no weapons, I'm done, I just want us to love each other like we did yesterday' which I feel is something that not only I can relate to (I've been through it once before) but everyone else can relate to as well. Nelly has a beautiful voice, and I think that my song not being in English will for sure make me stand out this week, as much as it will put me in a bit of danger. So I hope you guys will give me a fighting chance and listen to this unique song choice!
4569 days 16 hours ago
lassidoggy

So, I was thinking about countries that have the best talent musical wise and it popped into my mind, "Australia!" Olivia Newton John and Kylie minogue were from the land down under and I knew that this is the choice!
4568 days 22 hours ago
smi9127
im so sorry with stars and school this is late

i think this song represents good music and good vocals

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!