This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

X Factor "Own Artists" Live Show #4 Comments + Poll

Topic » X Factor "Own..

4568 days 23 hours ago
Joee323
Sorry for the delay folks!!

Great show tonight <3 here are my comments:

----------------------
SwagJag ~ Swagger_Jagger
- I love Shakira and this song is so lively, it really is party song and started us off great, keep it up i'm loving your work <3
----------------------
Millie Titmus ~ Millzipede
- Yes gurl, you know your mentors music taste, kylie is such a guilty pleasure of mine, i love her so and this is one of her classics such a good job x
-----------------------
Simon Gibbo ~ 77Sparks77
- You came into this with such high hopes but the public just doesn't get you, it was an ok song choice but didn't stand out for me, however i have liked you every other time and i hope the public can support you
-----------------------
Joe Smith ~ Flamingjoe
- I'm connecting with your performances again, this is such a heartfelt song and it came across in your performance if you apply yourself you could be a good contender!
-----------------------
Liam Woodz ~ Woodzy16
- It's catchy i'll give you that, it just doesn't stand out for me, you really slipped behind the back this show!
-----------------------
Joe ~ Jharrin7887
- I don't think you read the theme it said no artists from UK/USA amazing song but you need to understand the themes
-----------------------
Mitsuki Zhang ~ Mitsuki
- You have been one of my favourites so far, but your song choice didn't really do it for me however you totally blow be away by your description the way the song matches to it is really special
-----------------------
Dawn Shandling ~ Lassidoggy
- I said it before and i'll say it again i love what you bring to the competition, i love your song choices so much and i really hope you go far in this!
------------------------
Sean Baldwing ~ Smi9127
- Another song from "The Script" i must say i prefer this, it's a good song and worth waiting for ;)

The Poll Guys! best of luck <33
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2097/poll/x-factor-own-artists-live-show-4-international-artists-64096
4568 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm sorry, I just love this song. My music isn't everyone's cuppa.

I SHALLN'T SPAM ONCE MORE.
4568 days 23 hours ago
jameSexi
OK before I start I lost my first act last round and I don’t plan that to happen again. COME ON THE OVERS….

Swagger_jagger : OK this is a great song really like its full of energy and really enjoyable. However although versatility is a good thing, I really don’t know the genre you fit into. And that’s means I don’t really know you yet as a musician and that is not a good thing at this stage in the competition. I have to put part of the blame on your mentor here also as he is meant to be here to guide you through.
………….

Millzipede : Another great song choice this week and you are getting stronger and stronger as the weeks go by. I look forward to seeing what you deliver each round and I’m always impressed.
…………

77sparks77 : Being Irish and all I just have to love your song choice. One of my favourite bands been to see them twice in concert and you have definitely won me over tonight. Well done :D
…………

Flamingjoe : The reason I picked this song for you this week is because it is so powerful and it appeals to so many people. Great job dude delighted you went with it and lets hope the people of Tengaged click on your button.
………..
Woodzy16 : Woodzy what can I say… You took a huge risk this week and by god did it pay off really enjoyed that and as I say every week I just love love love all your performances.
………….
jaharrin7887 : Great song but this week was meant to be artists not born in UK or US ??? Could be in trouble this week because of that
…………

Mitsuki : OK this week you decided to pick your own song and I think you picked a really good song, I’m a great Nelly Furtado fan and this was a very unique song choice well done.
…………

Lassidoggy : I picked you this song because I felt it suited you perfectly. It’s a great song and I know that people will connect it with you straight away. Please click Lassigoggy’s button Tengaged :D
…………..

Smi9127 : As I said above I love The Script but they had already been chosen by another housemate and we know the last time that happened Alex went home :/
4568 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
Thanks so much Jamie, I also have seen them in concert! They're amazing live! :D I also agree with the smi comment... (sorry)

open group

X Factor Season 1 "Own Artists" !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!