This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audtion

Topic » Audtion

5189 days 13 hours ago
TheSituation
Name
What is your story?
5189 days 12 hours ago
bombom29
Namebombom29
Genderfemale
Age 13
What is your story? im a model in the new city i guess idk
but if its fake im a model from canada who is trying to make it big but still dosent know if i can
5189 days 11 hours ago
Blanton
Name: Blanton
What is your story?: I've never had a real connection with anybody. I've never had anybody who's had my back or stuff like that. I'm that funny kid who always comes home alone. That's my story and I want a chance to prove everybody who's ever doubted me wrong.
5189 days 11 hours ago
bombom29
wait i wanna try my story over again!
here it is
im a model from canada who moved to new york to make it big and is at the top of here game.another thing is im here to look for love with someone
5189 days 7 hours ago
mman23
Name mman23
Gender Male
Age 16
What is your story? I was born on the east side of Harlem. No one ever gave me a chance..until one day I was taken in by a mentor and learned how to play the violin. Ever since that fateful day, my life has changed forever
5188 days 5 hours ago
JessAnn2011
Name:jess
Age"16
What is your story?:born in the jersey shore area love muscle heads and spikey hott ass guy but would like to settle down
5111 days 10 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Name-Jason
Gender-Male
Age-16
What is you story-I was Born in Northern Jersey Born and raised there. Also Was the Star Player for High School Football Team and Had Blondish brown hair and crystal blue eyes which leads the ladys to me most of the time but im overall nice and wants to settle down with the women of my dreams

open group

The Real World: New York.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!