This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

How you can enter the food etc....

Topic » How you can enter the food..

5167 days 22 hours ago
Sophiex
As you cant taste the food xD you will have to score people on the presentation of the food they produce, which brings me onto how to enter food.
What the contestants will have to do is get pictures (from the internet) on their night and post them on to the forum with their name on. For example choose your starter, main & dessert menu then mail me a day before we are starting that night and i will ask the others what they think of you food, just like they do on the tele. Next you will have to post a picture of the food you are doing and then underneath people can comment and have a talk etc again just like on tele. Soo thats how you will be entering your food. I will talk more on that soon as i will mail everyone about it when i get the full 5 people.

Next when the contestants on the real come dine with me come go to the person whos hosting house they then have a sneeky look in some rooms so you will post some pictures (from the internet) of any 3 rooms you like (bed room, bathroom, kitchen etc) then the rest of them will talk about the rooms and what they like about it. This will give the person who is hosting time to choose pictures (again from the internet) of the food of their choice.

I will mail you more about this when i get all five people.
5167 days 22 hours ago
Joee323
ok cool :D!

open group

Come Dine With Me.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!