This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Application

Topic » Judges Application

5127 days 12 hours ago
bsb745
The other app is for contestants, i will accept 4 judges

Name:
what do you look for when judging?:
5127 days 11 hours ago
Horohoropir
Name: Horohoropir
How active r u?: Really active :D
what do you look for when judging?: I look for creativity in the piece, but it must have great flow and proper grammersss as well in order to get my seal of approval. I may be brutally honest sometimes, but I hope my comments can actually help people. Hee
5126 days 8 hours ago
ninja_bunny
Name: Ninja
How active r u?: Active
what do you look for when judging?:  I will look for: creativity, originality, flow of the piece, character and plot development, and grammar.  I won't put down anyone, but I will use corrective criticism in a positive manner.  :)

~~
5126 days 8 hours ago
spidervilla
Name: Aaron

How active are you? I go on everyday for long periods of time.

What do you look for when judging?: Being a writer myself i will look for creativity and originality. I will look for something fresh and new as well as something with great grammar. I want to see that the writer put work into their finished product. I will not make anyone feel bad, i will however tell them what they could have done to make something better and how they can improve on certain areas of writing. :)
5124 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Name: Suitman
How active r u?: Everyday for a while.
what do you look for when judging?: I look for people who are creative. They show their minds can flow and use garmmar correctly.
5124 days 11 hours ago
bsb745
That is it for the judges! thank you Horo, Ninja, Spider, and suitman, contestants may be interested in coming here to see what the judges are looking for.

open group

Born to be Write

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!