This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Situation #1

Topic » Situation #1

5113 days 23 hours ago
dawnmicd
So we're at a sandwich shop waiting for our food, and I see something in your hair.  I take it out and put it on the table for you to see what it was.  Lo and behold its a small bug of sorts.  What do you do and/or say?
5113 days 22 hours ago
superman11
i would be like what thehell is that doignt in here? and then cmoplain to the manger and be like there was a bug in my food
5113 days 22 hours ago
Oysterman11
I would thank you for takeing the Bug out of my hair then I would take a kleenex pick it up off the table and put it in the garbage then I would talk to you and ask you what your opinion in what it was and then I would probally continue with my day
5113 days 22 hours ago
kidmacr
scream and make a scene to make you laugh then thank you. i'll probably be super paranoid the whole time but i'll be overdramatic to make you laugh
5112 days 23 hours ago
jtb354
lol wat is that. where did u find that. in my hair. lol
5112 days 18 hours ago
MichaelScott787
I probably joke around saying something like "Put it back, I was keeping it there for a reason!" and then would just go throw it away.
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
lol. i loved these.  me and ninja will discuss and we will have a winner and some1 will be out=)
5112 days 17 hours ago
ninja_bunny
Holy cow these are awesome!!!!

I would have freaked out, be super paranoid about the bug, and would probably think that there was another bug in my hair for awhile afterwards, until something shiny distracted me.   

~~
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
the winner receiving immunity for the next situation is
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
kidmacr.  where as this isn't what happened when this actually went down yesterday with my best friend irl.  it made me lol and i woulda had a grand time if it really went down like that so thx!
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
btw, according to my tbff, she basically would have had a nervous breakdown so there u go.  my bff irl pretty much flipped out and made me checkk her head to assure there was nothing else and wouldnt go near the table where we were originally sitting.  it was really her facial expressions that made it fantastic tho=)
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
And it was a hard choice but unfortunately tonights evictee will be
5112 days 17 hours ago
dawnmicd
superman11.  unfortunately i did say we were waiting for food so telling the manager there is abug in your food wouldn't work.  but hank you so much for playing my 1st game!!!

open group

What would my TBFF do?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!