This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Situation #2

Topic » Situation #2

5112 days 18 hours ago
dawnmicd
Congrats to kidmacr for immunity. And we will miss you superman11.  Once again, winner will win immunity and one will be evicted.  Ok I'm gonna get grosser on this one. lol

You and I live together.  One day I go to the bathroom  -and not just to pee=(  -and the toilet begins to flood.  It won't stop.  I turn off the water but I can't get the plunger to unclog the toilet.  You are an expert at using a snake to unclog toilets so I ask you to do so.  What do you do and/or say?
5112 days 14 hours ago
MichaelScott787
Hell to the no...haha.  Honestly, I would probably call someone to fix it for us but I would split the cost since it was our shared bathroom that had the damage.
5112 days 10 hours ago
jtb354
hahahaha ur funny. u cluged the tolite so if u dont want to i will call a plumer lol. then i will pay the bill scince id want to un clog it
5112 days 8 hours ago
Oysterman11
hmmmm........ I am going 2 sound like these guys but I would call a plumber then ask what should we have for supper haha (I would pay for the plumber)
5112 days 1 hour ago
kidmacr
if im an expert at unclogging toilets with snakes, then ill unclog the toilet with a snake. afterwards ill try to ease the awkwardness by saying something like "i shouldnt of eaten that burrito last nite" or "unun! im not eating your cooking ever again!"
5108 days 7 hours ago
dawnmicd
sorry i have had a lot to deal with recently so this game is taking longer then anticipated
5108 days 7 hours ago
dawnmicd
With that said,  once again kidmacr will be receiving immunity because unfortunately this is based on a true story and indeed my bff inclogged the toilet.  so congrats!! lol
5108 days 7 hours ago
dawnmicd
So considering all the other answers are very similar I had a very hard time deciding.  Unfortunately I will be letting jtb354 go today.  A new situation will be up very soon

open group

What would my TBFF do?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!