This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: Boot Camp!

Topic » T(k)I 12: Boot Camp!

3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Welcome to boot camp!

For this week, everyone who has applied must submit a song if they want to potentially continue in the competition!  Next week is where you will be performing for the mentors and fighting for a spot on their team.

Theme: AUDITIONEE'S CHOICE - you can pick any song for this week. Make sure you do a FULL song. You cannot edit or splice a bunch of recordings together.

Deadline: Sunday, October 19th at 9:00 PM EDT

For this week, we want to see how you can prepare without any mentors assisting you! Next week, the groups will be divided, the judges will be announced, and you will be able to use your mentors for help. If you are really in need of help, you can message me, but I might not be able to respond quickly. I will respond within a max of 24 hours.
3485 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
When you have your finalized recording, post it in this thread. Your song must have been recorded in the past month for it to count. Starting next week, you must record your song between the theme announcement and recording deadline.
3485 days 2 hours ago
mradamman12
I'm prob singing Home Sweet Home by Motley....
3485 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
gl to us! :D
3485 days 2 hours ago
americanidolfan
Do you want it acapella or with a backing track?
3485 days 2 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I was just about to ask the same question
3485 days 2 hours ago
dudetb3
allways use a backup track, it help you gain votes with the public ^^^
3485 days 1 hour ago
americanidolfan
Let me know if that worked! Have a cold at the moment but did my best :P
3484 days 20 hours ago
owlb0ned
3484 days 11 hours ago
Go49ers
i will sing this girl is on fire
3484 days 11 hours ago
Go49ers
can we post it on a youtube video and send it to you
3484 days 11 hours ago
americanidolfan
He said that was fine i think
3484 days 11 hours ago
americanidolfan
Carlisle if it is anything like the proper X factor the final contestants will he chosen by these songs being judged
3484 days 11 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Omg, I had to record this like 3 times so I could actually hear myself. I had everything turned up, so sorry for the interference for the first few seconds. My voice is really really soft and quiet. xD

https://soundcloud.com/loren-nadeau/hinder-lips-of-an-angel
3484 days 10 hours ago
americanidolfan
Oo my mistake, thanks :p

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!