This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 - Survivor Auction

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 -..

837 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
-Survivor Auction-
https://imgur.com/aj56q4p.gif

What do you value more - Tribal immunity or individual benefit? Can you trust your other tribemates? Tonight, we'll test just that. Tribal Immunity is up for grabs. And this time, both tribes could win Immunity. Alternatively, both tribes could go to Tribal Council.

Tonight and tomorrow, you'll have two options. You can either take Tribal Immunity or bid on a few, select items that could be enormously beneficial for your personal game. Here's how the options work:

OPTION A: TRIBAL IMMUNITY
To declare you want Tribal Immunity, mail the hosts that you're taking immunity. By taking Tribal Immunity, you forfeit your money and the ability to bid in an auction. If every member of your tribe claims Tribal Immunity, your tribe will be immune. That said, if only one person rejects tribal immunity, your tribe will go to Tribal Council.

I will not reveal the person or people that reject Tribal Immunity.

OPTION B: THE AUCTION
By rejecting safety, you have the ability to bid on a number of items. These items can help you during this round and in future rounds. You start out with a total of $500. You may bid on any combination of items.

You may also share your money. Use your production chats and state how much money you wish to give & to who. I will NOT be confirming to the recipient that the gift went through. It's up to them to trust your word. AGAIN because this is a One World themed season you MAY transfer cash to someone from either tribe.

If you overbid on an item, your bid will be adjusted to fit your real cash total.
837 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
OKAY NOW HERE ARE THE ITEMS (WITH THE QUANTITY OF THE ITEM IN PARENTHESES):

Hidden Immunity Idol (2) - Basically self-explanatory. Played at TC before the votes are read, it voids all votes cast against you. It can be used up to and including the F5 Tribal Council. THE TWO HIGHEST BIDS FOR AN IDOL WILL WIN AN IDOL (DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE ONE FROM EACH TRIBE).

Individual Immunity Necklace (2) - Automatic Immunity at the first tribal council. Unlike the HII, this one is only one per tribe. Basically the highest bidder on this item from each of the tribes will win.

The Gun (1) - You may cast one extra Tribal Council vote up to and including the Final 5 Tribal Council. Item must be used before TC votes are read.

Samurai Sword (1) - You may steal one Tribal Council vote from someone else up to and including the Final 5 Tribal Council. Item must be used before the TC votes are read.

Gambling Dice (1) - At any point in the premerge phase, you may switch to a tribe of your choice. You will be replaced by a random member of said tribe. This item must be used before the immunity challenge of that round.

Medical Kit (1) - You may bestow Immunity upon anyone else in the game (just not yourself). Can be used up to and including the F5 Tribal Council. This item must be used within eight hours of the TC thread being posted.

Magician's Cap (1) - You can make any tribe publicly cast their votes in the TC thread at any point in the game (can be used on any tribe in the premerge, or can be used on the entire tribe in the post-merge).

Bulletproof Vest (1) - Individual Immunity at the first TC after the merge.

Vacation (1) - Take a round off, skipping the Immunity Challenge and the Tribal Council. You won't cast a vote but you can't be voted off either. Can be used up to and including the F5 Tribal Council, but must be used before the Immunity Challenge for a particular round.
------------------------------------------------------

IN CASE OF A TIE IN BIDS, CLOSEST NUMBER 1-1000 (TO ONE WE'VE CHOSEN) WITHOUT GOING WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR. THE ONLY ITEMS FOR WHICH I WILL PUBLICLY REVEAL WHO WON IT WILL BE THE FIVE INDIVIDUAL NECKLACES FOR THIS TC.
837 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
5 immunity necklaces?  I thought there were only 2
837 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
Bids are due by 8 PM EST tomorrow (Wednesday) night.
If EVERYONE has submitted an answer or a bid EARLY. I will reveal the results early.
837 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
gbpackXLVchamps
5 immunity necklaces?  I thought there were only 2

2 immunity necklaces. I copy and pasted lawl
837 days ago
Survivor8
I have results.
First, we will be finding out the fate of the Osaka tribe.
837 days ago
Survivor8
Osaka, you guys are
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Going to tribal council. No immunity tonight.
837 days ago
Survivor8
Shikoku tribe
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
You will also be heading to tribal council. No immunity tonight

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!