This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hidden Immunity Idols

Topic » Hidden Immunity Idols

837 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
As you can see from the "challenge" two of the five hidden immunity idols will NOT be found this season. They will be BOUGHT.

As for the other two pre-merge idols. All I can really tell you is that IT WILL NOT be on the first blog of a tengaged users profile. There's nothing that will say you found an idol or anything of that nature. You will have to think outside the box for these two idols. The idol will have to do with something either in the group, on my tengaged profile OR in the game discord server. You do get one guess per day. We will be doing it first come first serve of course and one guess per day means between 12am-11:59pm. So realistically if you make a guess at 11:59pm one day you can guess again at 12am the next. THESE will be hard to guess, but I wish you the best of luck in finding them.
837 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
our "guess", are we guessing a username?
837 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
It won't be a username.

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!