This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 - Puzzle Frenzy

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 -..

831 days 1 hour ago
Survivor8
https://i.imgur.com/jYsHypQ.gif

Tonight and tomorrow you'll be working individually to solve a jigsaw puzzle. These range in difficulty, although they aren't necessarily ordered to reflect this. You do not have to state who is doing what puzzle publicly. All I ask is that each person submits a different puzzle on their tribe.

Puzzle 1:
Puzzle 2:
Puzzle 3:
Puzzle 4:
Puzzle 5:
Puzzle 6:

As you can see, the puzzles are timed. When you're ready to submit, please take a screenshot of your final time, upload it somewhere, and upload it into your confessional chat. If you need help or don't know how to do a screenshot, let me know. When making a screenshot, I ask that your Tengaged account is shown, so we can be sure that it is you posting it.
[Ex. https://imgur.com/800iVIg.gif]

The people doing puzzle one are competing against one another, those doing puzzle two are competing against one another, etc. If you beat your other competitors in time, you get a point. The tribes with the most points win immunity.

If there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be the total amount of time spent on all six puzzles. If one player fails to submit a puzzle, their time will be ten minutes more than the slowest time before them.

You have until 8 PM EST tomorrow to submit your time. I will not tell you if two people do the same puzzle, so you better communicate. Also, I will be taking the first score for the puzzle not the best score if two people do the same puzzle. Osaka, you will be sitting someone out. Don't have to tell me, but communicate amongst yourselves.
831 days 1 hour ago
Survivor8
I will post the actual puzzles after tribal
829 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
Puzzle 1: Scott (1 min 17 seconds) vs. no submission
Point for Osaka

Puzzle 2: Joey (3 mins 40 seconds) vs. X (4 mins 27 seconds)
Point for Osaka

2-0

Puzzle 3: Chandler (5 mins) vs. Jesse (3 mins 49 seconds)
Point for Shikoku
2-1 Osaka leads

Puzzle 4: Brenden (3 mins 50 seconds) vs. Ahmad (6 mins 47 seconds)
Point for Osaka
3-1 Osaka leads

Puzzle 5: Monica (13 mins 40 seconds) vs. Elian (14 mins 30 seconds)
Points Osaka 4-1

Puzzle 6: Flo (12 mins 41 seconds) vs. Jimmy (5 mins 55 seconds)
Point Shikoku

OSAKA wins immunity 4-2

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!