This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

799 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Come on in!

*Chandler, Flo & Scott sit in front of the jury*

*Jury walks in Jimmy, Jamal, X, Elian, Jesse, Ahmad, Joey, Brenden & Monica*

Finalists you will have until 7 PM EST tomorrow to post your FTC in the discord server. Jurors are right now unable to post messages in there and won't be able to until either all 3 speeches have been posted or 7 PM EST tomorrow hits.

Jurors: Once I open questions you are free to ask questions up until I have all the votes. I will expect you all to vote by 7 PM EST Friday night (but that could be extended).

I will be pinning the speeches in the tribal discord channel for y'all who miss them. I will try and repost everything here if that's easier as well, but no promises.

Rules of the game still apply and expect everyone to continue to follow those rules otherwise I have no problem removing someone from the jury. As you have already seen from me removing someone from the game itself.

Winner reveal & mini-reunion will be at 8 PM EST Friday night. Awards I plan on giving out are player of the season, hero of the season & villain of the season. I will consider other awards if they are requested.
799 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
-CHANDLER'S FTC SPEECH-

Hi mamacita lovers, I know many (maybe all) of you must be wondering what mamacita here has to say, so here we go.
Survivor is a lying game and I could come here and bring you a billion lies about my game and try to sell them to you but I won't. It's tea time.
For those of you who were eliminated before we talked, hi my name is Chandler but this season I was mamacita.  My game strategy... Well... To be honest, I was just surviving.  I'm not going to come here and tell you a thousand nonsense shit or that I did this, that, or the other thing.  I played day after day, trying to fit my chaotic personal life into this, and I played just wanting to survive.  I made some decisions together with my allies, I cursed some of them and I survived.
I know some of you will say "but Chandler, you were a goat!".  Well, If so I'm a proud goat because at least I'm here and like if I was THAT goat then why the fuck did you waste so many rounds trying to vote me out?
Vote for Mamacita to win this game.  I deserve it just for hanging strong even with grandpa pissing me off every single day in this game.
If I had to define my game in a few words it would be GLAMOROUS, FASHIONISTA, SURVIVING and BAAAAAAAAAAAAH šŸ
#MamacitaWinner #MamacitaQueen #ScottIsOld #DontVoteForScott #DontVoteForFlo #VoteForMamacita
799 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
-SCOTT'S FTC SPEECH-

Hello jurors and  fellow finalists!

First of all, I want to say thank you to Mikito for casting me and for a fun and successful season.  You picked a hell of a cast full of some great players and people.

Second of all, I want to congratulate my fellow finalists.  Jurors, although I would love your vote, a vote for either Flo or Chandler would be completely justified.  I believe all three of us deserve to be here for various reasons.  I will not talk badly about either of them.   Not only were they loyal allies, but both are incredible people, and if I get 3rd or 2nd, I know that I got beaten by people both worthy and deserving.

Rather than bore you with every detail of my game, both pre-merge and post-merge, I will try and summarize for you my strategy for you as succinctly as possible.  Obviously, I will provide much more detail when answering your questions, but for now, let me give you some insight on how I played this season.

One thing you should know about me is that I am an extremely loyal Survivor player.  Now, people like you Brenden might start laughing upon reading this, but let me just say this.  You can't be loyal to EVERYONE.  You will sometimes have to write out checks you can't cash.  Lying is sometimes a necessary evil.   I lied to people, yes.  So did Flo and Chandler and I'm sure most or all of you also lied.   Let's face it, to do well in Survivor, you sometimes have to lie.   Like me or not, I hope you can appreciate my undying  loyalty to a certain group of people in this game.  So my strategic point Number 1 was to REMAIN 100 PER CENT LOYAL TO A CHOSEN FEW.
When the cast was revealed, I immediately knew who the three people were that I wanted to work with this game,  Brian , Chandler and Jesse.  Then, I was placed on a tribe with Chandler but not Brian and Jesse.  Of course, this wasn't my ideal situation, but I knew I had to make the best of it.  So, I immediately went to work building friendships and game relationships with people on my tribe, especially Monica, while at the same time studying the opposing tribe and the potential relationships between players on both tribes.   This is the thing a lot of Survivor players forget....you cannot ignore people on the opposing tribe, especially your allies.  While I was separated from Brian and Jesse, my goal was to make sure that the biggest threats to them on MY TRIBE were removed from the game.   The Buttercup blindside was my idea.  I knew she had strong relationships with members of the OT, and I knew that the people she was close with over there were a threat to my two allies on the OT, so Buttercup had to go, and she did.   So my strategic point Number 2 was to NOT IGNORE THE OTHER TRIBE, AND TO ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND INTER-TRIBAL POLITICS TO FURTHER YOUR GAME AND THE GAMES OF YOUR CHOSEN FEW.
As the game progressed, I became closer with Monica and she became my number 3 on my tribe behind Chandler and Elian.  After the Buttercup vote, my Osaka tribe never went back to Tribal Council, so I spent my time strategizing with Brian and Jesse to help navigate them through their various tribals.  I knew that my game future would be greatly hurt if one of them left.  At the same time, Brenden and I started talking.  We had a rocky past coming into this game, and I knew there were some trust issues between the two of us.   Brenden is a master strategist and challenge player and I know he knew the kind of player I was....adept socially and strategically.  I considered Brenden to be my biggest rival, so I decided to resist going after him right away and to try and keep him as close as possible to me to avoid him targeting me.   So my strategic point Number 3 was TO KEEP BRENDEN CLOSE TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE, AND THEN STRIKE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Shortly after the merge, Flo and I started talking and we made an immediate connection.  It turns out that she is from the Lehigh Valley, very close to where my two kids live.  We hit it off and teamed up.  It turned out to be a great game move, for shortly after merge, I lost two of my chosen few,  Brian and then Jesse.   Had it not been for my relationship with Flo, I probably wouldn't be here on this side of the room talking to you fine folks.   Flo immediately took the place of Brian and Jesse.   Although this was unexpected, my alliance with Flo was calculated and planned even before losing Brian and Jesse.  I knew Brian was a big target and that Jesse and Elian were pair partners, so I needed another strong ally.   I couldn't count on Monica to be that person once she transferred her gambling dice over to Brenden.  I chose Flo and Flo chose me, and the rest is game history.   So my strategic point Number 4 was TO ALWAYS HAVE A CONTINGENCY PLAN IN CASE YOUR CHOSEN FEW GET VOTED OUT.
1. Loyalty to a chosen few
2.  Remove targets of your chosen few regardless of tribe configuration
3.  Keep your rivals close and strike at the appropriate time
4. As the game changes, adapt and always have a Plan B.

That's all for now.   I didn't want to make this too long so as to lose your interest.  I look forward to discussing my most influential game moves in more detail including the Buttercup blindside, building up an army to take out the game's biggest threat, Brenden, how I acquired my idol without either bidding on it or finding it, and my strategic moves post-merge where I successfully played the middle to keep out of the line of fire.  Bring on the questions!  I promise to answer them with 100 per cent honesty even if some people might not like to hear it and even though it might cost me a potential vote.
799 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
-BIG FLO'S FTC SPEECH-

First, I want to say congrats to Chandler and Scott, as making it to the final 3 is an incredible achievement.

I joined this game on a whim, as someone who has maybe played 2 group games their entire tengaged career. I quickly found myself in a game and on a tribe full of players that I did not know, and quickly realized that I was either going to go home very early, or make my way deep into the game. Iā€™ve always been inspired by social players who are able to play the middle and always make sure they aren't the target. Recognizing my strengths in building relationships and my natural ability of loving to socialize, from start to finish I built relationships that always ensured that I was not the one going home.

My gameplay was not the loudest, it was not the flashiest, but my subtle moves were always keeping me one step ahead of every person in this game. Playing up the ā€œI donā€™t know anyone cardā€ really makes people want to scoop you up, and quickly I found myself making relationships with players that protected me and allowed me to flourish in this game. These include players like X, Ahmad, Scott, Chandler, Monica, Jesse and during the pre-merge Joey, who never targeted me and always had their sights on someone else. At the merge, my plan was simple. Keep in the bigger targets like X, Scott, and Brenden, and build my relationships with them to ensure they didnā€™t go after me. I was able to navigate a complicated merge of a duo twist, multiple idols and powers being played, and finding myself in the final 3 with not a single vote cast against me all game.
After the mess of the final 9 tribal, I played my vacation power, not only giving me 24 hours of complete solitude to hatch out a plan, but allowing me to skip a dramatic tribal council in which my alliance began to pick one another off. This ensured that at the final 7, had the worst case scenario happened of Monica winning immunity and Bren/Joey being immune (it happened), my vote was the most important vote of the round, with Ahmad and Chandler/Scott both needing me to stay. In the worst circumstances, I always found myself in the best position - never at risk of going home.

Iā€™m ready to answer any and all questions, and I hope you give me the chance to defend my gameplay and show you why I am the sole survivor and why I deserve to win this game. ā¤ļø
Highlights
-ZERO votes cast against me the entire game.
-My literal duo partner quitting on day 1 after being voted out LMAO
-Immune at the 2-tribe tribal council in a popularity challenge, winning nicest and funniest player in the question challenge and still not getting targeted due to my relationships I built with other players.
-3 immunity wins in a row, 4 total immunity wins, 5 tribals where I was not eligible to be voted out at.
-Making a deal with Monica at final 6 to prove my loyalty, only to go back on my word ensuring I won f6 immunity and kept myself safe during rocks (and ruining a plan in the process <3)
-Lying to Scott and Chandler about my ability to do the final immunity to gain information about when Scott would start so I would ensure I beat him, protect my perfect game, and guarantee I made it to the end.
796 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
https://imgur.com/9ezvDPF.gif
https://imgur.com/AH41tSd.gif

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!