This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications! :)

Topic » Applications! :)

3597 days 2 hours ago
DanielKing
Hello all, and welcome. I would like you all to deeply consider how active you will be in here, because I will look at all aspects of activity on here from all of my applicants. If you decide to become inactive, you will be barred from playing again. With that being said, just hang out and have fun in this game! I have just now determined the special events that will be happening in the game and when they will be. So I won't be making stuff up on the spot.
-----
Application:
Name you'd like to be called (be real plz)
Karma and Color
What times you will be active (include the timezone)
How would you describe your gameplay style
Explain why you should be chosen to play this amazing game.
Are you ready for an awesome season of DKing's BB???
-----
In closing, if you are a white level, add me as a friend (or you will be denied.) Also, mail me to add me on Skype for faster communication.
3596 days 21 hours ago
Tetsuya
Name you'd like to be called (be real plz) -- Callum

Karma and Color -- 171 and yellow

What times you will be active (include the timezone) -- In the afternoon of GMT +8

How would you describe your gameplay style -- Strategic, social

Explain why you should be chosen to play this amazing game. -- Because I'm your friend, and besides that, I also proven myself as a really good player infront of you and a nice watch.

Are you ready for an awesome season of DKing's BB??? -- Yep.
3596 days 16 hours ago
iiamlukee
Name you'd like to be called (be real plz) Luke
Karma and Color 62 and Oranfe
What times you will be active (include the timezone) Afternoon to Night (GMT+1)
How would you describe your gameplay style - Social and Logic
Explain why you should be chosen to play this amazing game. i think i will be quite a really good player , i love big brother and i do what it takes to win and i will always be active!
Are you ready for an awesome season of DKing's BB??? Yes!
3596 days 15 hours ago
AlexH
Name you'd like to be called (be real plz) Alex
Karma and Color 0 and White
What times you will be active (include the timezone) Any time from 8am to 8pm GMT
How would you describe your gameplay style Social and Strategic
Explain why you should be chosen to play this amazing game. I may not have the most experience on this site, but I know how to play the game, and I feel like I can go all the way.
Are you ready for an awesome season of DKing's BB??? Indeed! ;)
3596 days 11 hours ago
mac8499
Name you'd like to be called (be real plz) - MAC
Karma and Color - 0/WHITE (JUST STARTED)
What times you will be active (include the timezone) - FROM 12-4 PM OR 8-10 PM EST
How would you describe your gameplay style - VERY STRATEGIC
Explain why you should be chosen to play this amazing game. - I LOVE BIG BROTHER AND I'M WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN THIS!
Are you ready for an awesome season of DKing's BB??? - BRING IT ON!

open group

Big Brother 1: Surprise

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!