This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Create your charicter- App

Topic » Create your charicter- App

5073 days 8 hours ago
mvonneumann
Remember the characters you create need to be able to adapt and change

Name- George Tennor
Age- 18
Bio- Happy go Lucky, George is a charismatic geek. Not the most popular in high school, he is excited to finally leave his old and create a new image for himself in the city. His first time on his own George is lost in the world, yet blissfully ignorant to how vulnerable he is. His joking and outgoing personality hide a low self esteem, which is the only thing holding him back from greatness.
5073 days 8 hours ago
g1ng4
Name- Lily York
Age- 19
Bio- Having grown up with a strict background, Lily rebels against her parents and starts to experiment with drink and drugs, getting in with the wrong crowd, and eventually becoming a junkie, her mother sends her to counselling, sensing Lily's mother doesnt trust her or believe in her, she delves further into drugs and becomes majorly depressed, becoming reliant on the druggies around her
5073 days 8 hours ago
Arjreen
Name- Peetah Mellark
Age- 20
Bio- A guy that is so adventorous, lovable to his family even he is only child also like to do what is right for his future, and never fall in love but had a best friend name Jane Mills and they fall each other, <3
5073 days 8 hours ago
TripleXXX
Name- Jenny Vanderwoodsen
Age-17
Bio- Surviving highschool in the lower east side is hell, even though I always have the lastest handbags and the cutest guys. But I did something that I wont ever forget and it keeps coming back to haunt me day and night.
5073 days 7 hours ago
Runner430
Name- Candy Dukes
Age-16
Bio- A sweet 16 yearold who is always a sweet Christian  daddy's girl.  She is the one who is always something in school.  Always getting the guys and getting the good grades.  She was a man eater till one day something bad happened that had made sweet little Candy to a dark and sad Candy
5073 days 7 hours ago
Skoffin
Name - Lord Renly Ridley
Age - Most people are not given his age, however most believe him to be in his forties
Bio - Has a long history which most of this city are unawares of, however there have been rumours of his past nothing has been verified. He is of noble birth and high society, but his inheritance only makes a small part of his fortune. He can be described as a fascist capitalist, with little concern for common folk.  He is also known for living in a creepy arsed Manion, yeesh.

I'm not sure this will fit in with the other characters exactly, I could probably make it work but if you'd rather I try a different character then let me know.

open group

Lets create a melodrama

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!