This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPHS-*Summer Vacation* Official Roles.

Topic » SPHS-*Summer Vacation*..

5030 days 5 hours ago
Har13
Read all of the roles. Each person is mentioned in at least one other person's role. You also need to be aware of the story.

*Kelly(KidBitch)* Kelly is a co-Captain of the Cheerleaders. She is also one of the leaders of the fearsome foursome, the most well-known clique in school. She and Harlee are best friends. She is single, but has been going after TJ for quite some time. It doesn't matter how long it takes, she won't give up on that boy.-Junior

*TJ(Paintball)* TJ is Harlee's stepbrother. They get along really well. He is very open about how he likes guys, as well as girls. Right now he has his heart set on Kelly. He doesn't show it though. He doesn't know if its the right thing to do.-Junior

*Mark(BTGforlife)* Basketball is this boys sport. His bestfriend is Disko. He has been known to be a player. But he wants to settle down, with Harlee, and only Harlee.-Junior

*Disko* Also plays basketball. He's interested in Harlee too, but he is scared Mark would be mad at him. He thinks Harlee knows, but Mark doesn't. He is being quiet about it for now... Will he stay quiet?-Junior

*Harlee(Har13)* The other Cheer captain. Also the leader of the fearsome foursome. She knows about Disko and Mark's feelings for her... but she has her eyes on Soccer. Devan's Ex-Boyfriend.-Junior

*Pinkygirl202* She was cheerleading captain in Middleschool.. now she is hoping to make the team in Highschool. Harlee and Kelly want her to join the Fearsome Foursome that is sadly only a group of three right now. She doesn't know that she is even being condsidered for the spot yet. After a drama club meeting she becomes close Friends with Mellisa. She also meets Jake and they become quick friends.-Freshman

*Mellisa(cwustu)* She absolutely hates the foursome. But that probably because they didn't want to make it a fivesome last year and let her in. She is really into drama and met Pinky, but she seems to preppy for her.-Sophmore

*NateDogg* He is dating the sophmore Brittany. He really wants to take things to the next level, but she is younger and he wants to make sure she is ready. But he will wait forever for that day. He is an all around nice guy.-Senior

*Brittany(Brittanyfierce)* Dating Nate. She knows what Nate wants.. but she isn't sure she is ready. She is the third member of the Fearsome Foursome. She is trying out for cheer again this year and she is pretty much postive she will make the squad.-Sophmore

*Jason(jtotalturtle)* He really loves to party. He loves to have fun. He is friends with everybody.-Sophmore

*Soccer* A total player. He knows Harlee is interested in him and hes thrilled. But he is playing hard to get and won't let her think he wants her.-Senior

*Aero(Gmcke)* Just graduated and is going to a college about 30 minutes away. Until school starts he is staying in Padre with friends. Tori is his girlfriend and she swears they are in love. He is very good looking and has been with many girls since him and Tori started dating, including Harlee who he wouldn't mind getting with again... but most recently he has been sleeping with Tori's bestfriend Lali.-College

*Torimarie* Dating Aero. She doesn't know about him and her bestfriend Lali hooking up. They intend on keeping it that way.-Senior

*Devan* She got caught in the boy's locker room and got kicked off the cheerleading team. Soccer broke up with her for it. No one but her actually knows why she was in there. There are so many rumors about what might of happened. None of them good. The Foursome totally disowned her for it. She is starting the summer looking for all new friends and a way to reinvent herself.-Senior

*Jake* He is going to be a freshman. He is really good at football and is really smart. He and pinky became fast friends. Which is good when you don't many people.-Freshman

*Lali* Tori's bestfriend.... but she's sleeping with her bestfriends boyfriend. This might end badly... but now thats she's so far in she doesn't want to hurt her fri
5030 days 3 hours ago
BTGforlife
damn twisted love rectangle...
5030 days 3 hours ago
Har13
Thought I would come up with something no one had ever done before.
5030 days 3 hours ago
brittanyfierce
Great Cast !
Can't wait to start :D
5029 days 22 hours ago
gmcke18
ok great story
im just gonna be in way over my head with this sleeping with lali who is tori best friend who is my girlfriend
A W K W A R D !!!!!
5029 days 14 hours ago
Lali913
sounds interesting! was my description cut off or something? what grade am i??
5029 days 14 hours ago
Har13
Oh goodness. I never realized that.
"Now thats she is so far in she doesn't want to hurt her friend... but she also doesn't want to give up Aero. She loves him and she thinks he loves her.-Senior."

Thats the ending.
5029 days 11 hours ago
Lali913
ok thanks so much sounds like a fun part :D ????
5029 days 5 hours ago
Jake1213
kool
5028 days 14 hours ago
Ao56D
i wanna join lol

open group

South Padre Highschool-*Summer Vacation*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!