This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

5038 days 9 hours ago
cb52211
In this game, the actives reign supreme, while the inactives will get voted out. Everyday, I'll add a new topic in the forum. All you have to do is post. Simple right?

Well there are a few other rules.

1. No double posting, triple posting, etc. Once you post something, someone else must post before you can post again.
2. The topic must reach twenty pages.
3. You must make at least one post for every three pages. For instance, I should see one post from you on pages 1-3, another on pages 4-6, etc. Of course you can post more than once per three pages, but the bare minimum is one post on every three pages.
4. Breaking any of the rules will put you up for elimination. If the topic does not reach twenty pages, everyone will be up for elimination.
5. Once two people are left, they'll compete head to head in a final challenge to see who will win The Actives Game.

As of right now, there won't be any prize money, and it'll just be for fun. Send me a message if you have any questions.

open group

The Actives Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!