This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

COME ON IN GUYS!

Topic » COME ON IN GUYS!

2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Chapera getting a look at Mogo Mogo and Saboga...Nick voted out at the last Tribal Council
2558 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
MERGE
2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright, you guys have survived 14 Tribal Councils, outlasted 14 Champions, and have made it through 2 tribe swaps. It's time you get rewarded.

DROP YOUR BUFFS!
2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
You have officially merged into the "Chaboga Mogo" tribe, the final tribe in Cmack's Survivor!
2558 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
Is it jury? That's all I want please
2558 days 14 hours ago
Snails
Omg
2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
The 13 of you are now on the final stretch in this series. 12 others stand between you and the finish line of this game. At this point, you will either be a Finalist or a Jury Member.

Also, with a merge...2 new idols will be hidden. Clues to these can be attained by winning Immunity Challenges, or simply being picked by the person who wins a challenge

Guessing is a bit different. You can guess without getting a clue from me. You are allowed one guess per round(rounds reset after every challenge)

We have been building up to this season for years, and it is finally time for the best of the best to battle it out until the end. I wish all 13 of you the best of luck. Have fun, because I know I will.
2558 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Challenge is still scheduled for 7pm EST...but it is Individual Immunity, no longer Tribal

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!